for Gringotts, Pumpkin Juice, and the Daily Prophet

9/5/2016 c1 SortingHat
Funny thing is that Harry has been manipulated by Dumbledore the whole time to play the games by his rules and dance to his tune. People keep getting suddenly killed under Dumbledore's orders for withheld information.
12/15/2012 c1 1sunfun
Nice.
7/5/2012 c1 6bluecherryontheroof
that sounds like ginny right there
10/13/2011 c1 Cutie Lover96
I love the Gringotts chapter in the deathly hallows book so it was interesting to read a one-shot about somebody else POV from when it happened...

xoxo

Cutie Lover96
10/5/2011 c1 2Stephanie O
I thought these were great lines: 'If she was insane, she'd probably better start looking for her sanity. Harry wouldn't be pleased if he came back and found her fit to share a ward with Lockhart.' - AND - 'Hex First And Ask Questions Later If There Are Any Intelligent Bits Left list' (What a cool name for a list, and sooo appropriate for Ginny!) :) I really like your version of Ginny - she's strong, not a "damsel in distress", and is determined to do anything in her power to make Harry come back to her! :D Nice job!
10/5/2011 c1 3MilkMustashe221
i like the story it was sweet and funny.
10/3/2011 c1 8SoarWithMe
Its cute, but I think you should stick to PJO

Since you arent listening to me, i might as well hope you read this
10/2/2011 c1 12mythology1746
Cannon or not, it was adorable.
10/1/2011 c1 1Lord Jawblinneron
Just so you know there are inconsistencies if you wanted this to be canon:

1) The first breakfast after the Break in at Gringott's is also after the final battle. The break in was on the morning of May 1st and the battle was that night.

2) Ginny did not go back to Hogwart's when the Easter holidays were over since the Weasleys were all criminals after the discovery that Ron was helping Harry when they were captured and sent to Malfoy Manor.

Will