for Reaping the Whirlwind

4/19/2014 c1 4Nargus
Put it in that context, I find it aren't that bad either (the "teaching", not the attack).
2/13/2014 c1 88Demetra83
lol ! I enjoyed a lot ! Very clever ;)
7/21/2013 c1 1chain.reader
AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
2/7/2013 c1 15Carlos Abraham Duarte
IT'S SIMPLY HILARIOUS! I LOVE YOUR FIC!
9/9/2012 c1 5Don-Jam
Can't stop laughing!
8/11/2012 c1 1Dracco
Finally, a Good!Colonial invasion story.
7/26/2012 c1 ROBO9292
*walks up to colonial, taps on shoulder and says* "excuse me, but why are you invading?"
"BECAUSE YOU WORSHIP SPARKLING VAMPIRES!"
"can I have a gun?"
"why?"
"I want to join you"
"I thought all hunans worshipped sparkling vampires on this planet"
"nope, just teenage girls"
"oh, ok"

You my freind, are a frakking genius!
6/17/2012 c1 ParanoidSchizo91
I'm with Mitchell on this. This might not be such a bad thing. XD
4/1/2012 c1 1EyeFox
Eh... It could've been much worse. They could've listened to an album from Justin Bieber...
3/26/2012 c1 Mocy
Funny
2/3/2012 c1 Lols
Ah that was funny!But still. The Colonials won't stand a chance in hell. At least they had a good reason though. I could only imagine the looks of mild confusion on everyone's face all the whilst thinking WTF?
1/20/2012 c1 alichi
Noo! Don't ban Twilight! It's perfect bash-material.

I love Hellsing-Twilight crossovers... those are FUN. My fav. is one where Alucard goes hunting after being exposed to the first Twilight film :P

On a more serious note. It really would be awesome if the Colonials came and wanted to integrate Earth into their government. Of course most of Earth would ignore their tabuu on computer tech and after getting our hands on artificial gravity and a working FTL drive it wouldn't be long before we have factions independent of the (now) 13 Colonies heading out into the galaxy.
12/10/2011 c1 Mandemon90
If that was the reason why Colonials decide to invade, I gladly welcome our new Colonial overlords!
12/3/2011 c1 MalSer
LOL!
12/1/2011 c1 Nice
I for one welcome our new Colonial overlords.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »