FanFiction.Net
for Tempus Vernum

11/1/2011 c6 GavinDarklighter
That's an amazing story, very well written and with an intriguing and exciting plot.

It was great to read, how Sam is coping with everything and while he is still in character (and different than Optimus) still is similar to him at least.

I also love your way to characterize a certain medic. He is scary but yet caring and the idea of using a female holoform is... interesting *g*

I hope to read more soon :)
10/31/2011 c6 10SavvyEnigma
Excellent chapter once again! Can't wait for the next!
10/26/2011 c5 Raining Ink
A really interesting idea. I would think that since Sam's spirit is occupying both his body and the cybertonian one, if one died it would shift to the other and he'd still be alive only with one form. I would also think that they probably couldn't be too far from each other...i.e. squishy Sam couldn't be at Princeton while Cybertronian Sam was half way around the world. I look forward to seeing where you take it all.
10/19/2011 c5 1RamenKnight
Well, all I can say is thank you for not having whinny Sam. And be careful with Sam still wanting to go back to colleague, if its not done right it can be a real turn off for people. I will attest to this fact, as its my lest favorite part of the Transformer series. Well, Cannon Sam or whinny Sam as whole are my lest favorite parts of the series...any way, youve done a good job so far in that area.

Looking forward to the next chapter

RamenKnight
10/19/2011 c4 RamenKnight
nice job.
10/19/2011 c2 RamenKnight
rather different that other fanfic(i forgot that word that says all of that). i love it.
10/19/2011 c1 RamenKnight
hmmm. interesting.
10/16/2011 c5 WarriorKat21
This is a really awesome story ^_^ I hope ya continue it
10/14/2011 c5 11Fk306
this is great I look forward to more
10/14/2011 c5 10SavvyEnigma
Please tell me you are disregarding DOTM and are not making Carly Sam's girlfriend, or making Mikaela break up with him. Mikaela should stay with him forever. :)

I like the way Will handled the situation. And I am more than happy to provide "constant feedback" for you. =D
10/14/2011 c5 1mizukikage
i really, truely enjoy reading this fic because it is something different, unique, and above all, very well written. it isn't everyday that one can find an awesome story like this.

from what i have seen of all the others, yours is very unique. and a deciedly fun approach to what we see around us.

loving wait for the next installment!

P.S. having good allies is best, maybe get him to finish the semester of collage and persuade him to leave it. who knows what will happen?

have fun! ~_^
10/9/2011 c4 11Fk306
this is great I look forward to more
10/9/2011 c4 10SavvyEnigma
Wow, I see that you're up bright and early. =D But considering I am also up late, I have nothing to say on the matter.

Sam did handle this quite well, but again, will this situation bring more trouble for the Autobots and Sam later on?
10/7/2011 c3 SavvyEnigma
Another good chapter. :D
10/6/2011 c2 Joyfull Scroll
*Laughs* When you say you're giving a twist to Sam's story, you weren't kidding!
Love this very different take to the movie-verse. Makes me wonder how Sam will try to lead his 'very Normal life' from now on... It also makes me wonder two things, will Sam (through the Matrix somehow) still be able to contact Optimus? Next is how will NEST take all of this? Especially that jerk Galloway? (Also any New Autobots?)
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »