for innocence in its purest form

4/29/2016 c1 4Jojobean209
Ah! I loved that. It was so perfectly unexpected and adorable.
11/11/2013 c1 BestPokTrainer
... You don't know how much I love this xD For some reason I was in the Harry Potter crossovers and then I saw this and was all 'I gotta find one with Cat!' I did and this is exactly what I wanted to find xD Imma go listen to Ariana Grande music now xD Amazing work my friend :). - From the most lying username ever!
7/12/2012 c1 Bookgirl1515
Are Harry and Draco together in this?
6/9/2012 c1 11NettleSnitch31
Okay, this was SUPER adorable! Like really adorable!
4/3/2012 c1 2bepluver
Very interesting. I didn't realise there were Harry Potter and Victorious crossovers. I liked your story. It was cute. :)
2/21/2012 c1 9lost in a musical daydream
Aww! That's absolutely adorable!
11/30/2011 c1 12coeurfeyrac
Omgz this is weird and wonderful and adorable oh my god. There was like, nothing that made sense. It was perfect. I want them to get married and stuff.

I love Cat. You had her perfectly here. Yay! :)
10/18/2011 c1 288chasingafterstarlight
Aw, this was really cute, actually! I love how you wrote Cat and Scorpius and everyone, and gah, it was a really gorgeous fic. :)

I must say that I do prefer Albus/Cat, but I still basically adored this one because I love how Scorpius was a sucker for naivety and jalksjdlga, just thank you for this :) I love HP/Victorious crossovers, ahaha.

Nice job on this one, and you should definitely write more! :D
10/9/2011 c1 217Galbert-Kun
Hmm a Harry Potter/Victorious crossover? Alright alright I can dig this story. Don't know much about Scorpius but if he inherited the personality of Draco, then the pairing of him and Cat Valentine is interesting. I would not object to reading more of these crossovers

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service