for Definition of Love

6/4/2013 c1 point blank
I really don't think this is a conversation Sarah would have with toby especially when he sounds quite young in this story. I also don't think that Sarah would say this about Jareth to Toby who looks up to him. This conversation sounds like something Sarah would have with a friend or Toby when he's much older.
10/29/2012 c1 jess
i hope she escapes before she has to live there this long...
12/22/2011 c1 Natasha
This is so sad : ( ... Poor Sarah, she was average (well... almost) teenager, she had a family, she was happy... and suddenly she was taken against her will to completly different world... Well at least she has Toby, but her misery, unhappiness is very touching... :(( aa and of course this is great, angst one-shot... very great but very sad
11/9/2011 c1 18UndergroundDaydreams
Nice job. I liked this line in particular: "I cannot forget, I cannot forgive, and because I can do neither of these things, I will never love your father."

I've been following that story, and this is how I feel about it. She could never love him, and I don't think he really understands that he doesn't love her, not in any true sense. It is nice that she is there for Toby, and will hopefully guide him into not turning into the monster that his father is, since they weren't able to get out in this future.

Thanks for writing & sharing.
10/14/2011 c1 1Biteme101
oh that was wonderful. it fits in nicely with the story. Great job! XD
10/11/2011 c1 PhyscoBtch
This little story is good, really really good. Is there going to be more or is this it xause it would be awesome if there was more!
10/4/2011 c1 8scifigeek10
ooo this was good. i've been a devoted fan of just as i can be so cruel and i cant wait to see where you go with this as the other story unfolds. i love she called him little prince i hope she still refuses to call him little jareth
10/3/2011 c1 1JHaines
I found this story by chance, after having read Just as I can be so Cruel. (I now know why they tell you to sign up for author alerts.) I am so glad you have decided to continue the story and will continue to follow this as it unfolds. Toby is so cute. I hope Jareth can bend so that he doesnt make him a mirror image of himself.