for Midsummer

9/16/2012 c12 14Ballettmaus
Hey... I'm still not sold on the "kids" scene. It seems a bit forced. But anyway, again, I love the bit of banter between Don and Danny and I like how you've written Lucy. Especially the part where Lucy doesn't want to go to bed; it's so easy to imagine.
And even though it's kind of predictable that something is not right with Stella, I like her insistence that everything's fine. Like a stubborn child. Overall I think the chapter's come together nicely and I'm looking forward to see it and the rest come together again as an original. :-)
9/16/2012 c13 4SMackedCaskett
Oh no, why is Lindsay crying?! I hope all three Taylors are OK... I guess everyone is happy that Stella decided she wouldn't have her baby in the hallway, though. It probably would have become very uncomfortable down there for hours ;)

Don driving to Sid's house to get a doctor for Stella was very sweet.

I also loved the way you once again portrayed Danny and Don's friendship.
9/16/2012 c13 60cmaddict
Poor Lindsay! Poor Stella! I love how you've written this chapter, just like all the other previous chapters. The interaction between Mac and Stella is wonderful, with Mac being so concerned but trying to remain stoic. And your descriptions of Don as he traipsed through the rain to get to the doctor are fantastic. Please update soon!
9/16/2012 c13 cc1720gmail.com
Now what to name little Ms. Taylor? As usual, good story with lots of activity. Certainly not a terribly peaceful vacation. I still am curious about Jennifer.
8/25/2012 c12 12Forest Angel
A nice lull in the drama before you ramp it up again. Trust Flack to be thinking of food, hope he's had his fill because I somehow think dinner will be the last thing anyone wants for a while. Looks like Stella's body finally gave her away. Even if there's no doctor at least they have a nurse on hand. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the story when you have time.
8/25/2012 c9 Forest Angel
The calm meandering through the house and grounds helped enhance the drama unfolding when they met Lindsay at the end. Lucy is a delightful character, I love the way she's so certain and bossy with Flack. The image of Stella asleep on the couch is lovely, not something you would normally expect from her. I like the way that Flack/Jennifer's conversations seem to flow so easily even if they have moments of self-consciousness.
8/25/2012 c8 Forest Angel
I finally got around to re-reading and catching up a little.

I loved Lucy's tea-party and her attitude when she was trying to get Danny to buy candy made her sound like she could be quite a little madam if she put her mind to it. However in some ways it was very cute too.

There is a sense of matchmaking going on between the two couples when they talk to Flack about Jennifer, but it's good to see the easy teasing they all share.
8/10/2012 c12 14Brii Taylor
Ah, baby's coming :) I saw that coming, I have to admit. but I loved it nonetheless :)
8/9/2012 c12 36webdlfan
It hit me that i had set this aside to read and hadn't done it. Loved the interaction between the messers. Poor Lucy, too young to understand what being tired means. Of course, sometimes I don't go to bed when I should either! And Don and Jennifer, sneaking in all of those kisses. :p Loved the matriarchal/patriarchal/dad discussion, and now the baby's coming! There's a lot of action in this day. Everyone's going to be dead ... asleep before its all over. So glad you updated!
8/6/2012 c6 12BeTheDream
I love the chemistry and slight tension between Jennifer and Don. I hope that things go further for them!
8/6/2012 c5 BeTheDream
Woah! Definitely didn't expect that ending! Could this be the little girl that went missing?!
8/6/2012 c4 BeTheDream
I love the story of the house and the little girl! The moments with the whole team are so cute :)
8/6/2012 c3 BeTheDream
Lucy is so adorable! You write her so well!
This is a great chapter :)
8/6/2012 c2 BeTheDream
Ahw bless! It's so lovely that Mac and Stella are having a baby, and that Mac's concerned about her :)
8/6/2012 c1 BeTheDream
First chapter in and I am already in love with this story! I knew it would be worth the preemptive favouriting!
263 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »