for Urban Collage

12/11/2018 c1 5Tychon
This is the only PeinSaku out there that I will willingly read. The way the characters and the plot mesh together... it makes the pairing work. Congrats.
3/5/2018 c1 Guest
Besides Beauty and Rage: Renegades, this is by far one of THE best Peinsaku fics out there PERIOD
It's flipping amazing...I hope you'll come back and continue this someday
7/14/2016 c1 8xMousex
This was great. Just..great. I'm almost speechless cause this is hands down one of the best PeinSaku stories on this site...or ever. I loved every drabble omg. Everything about this was great, from the teasing from Ino, to Pein telling Sakura about his piercings to...everything xD. Thank you for sharing such awesomeness with us!
6/8/2016 c1 6VampireKitty34
I freaking love story very much! I love Pein and Sakura!
6/8/2016 c1 VampireKitty34
I love the pairing Sakura and Pein ! there my favorite!
6/2/2016 c1 Ah
I've been putting this fic off for months because from the description I didn't think I'd find it interesting- I'm a fool, and this is definitely one of my favourite PS fics. Really well written and the characters are done well too.
4/15/2016 c1 5ohtheregoesmygrades
Loved it! The description of Pein as a lion is very memorable.
1/29/2016 c1 Guest
Nice ('u)b
3/21/2015 c1 IS SO CUTE
I loved the scene with Ino and the IM's. I'm normally not a big fan of PeinSaku, but this was perfect.
1/27/2015 c1 RazNeirohDiLacrihm
I soooo LLLllluuuurrvvveeee this Fic! Its so cute! Krrp up the good work. ;)
1/26/2015 c1 8BitterSweethChoco-chan
I don't see many good writted fic about PainSaku...but this one was just perfect Most of them have complete lemon but your's was not bad, not bad at all.
8/28/2014 c1 Guest
You should make a sequel about pain proposing and then having kids or something
5/4/2014 c1 2LeonaMasha
Really liked this! Hm, wanna read more now... Thanks for posting this!
4/1/2014 c1 2SaltWaterSwimmer29
Haha wow, this was good!
1/22/2014 c1 miss147peach12
Liked the drabblefic you did! I hope you come up with some more!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »