for A Pony's Sympathy

10/7/2017 c7 Hazlenut Lovage
Eeeeeeee! Twicord! Loved this, but I kinda wished for a clop scene, oh well! Loved it! Keep writing!
7/30/2016 c7 1Soaring Heart the Pegasus
This is so good! Will there be any more chapters?
6/9/2016 c1 The doctor
Yes another doctor who fan time Lords ftw
7/19/2015 c7 Liam4444
NOOOOOOOOOO I NEED MORE!
10/19/2014 c7 TheBigBrony
That was very intriguing! In fact... I say that is the work of a master writer who hasn't tapped his full potential! Because... I myself have sent some reviews to the person who wrote the fanfiction/book called 'Past Sins' before it was even complete and... my ideas were used when I didn't even expect the writer to do so and it still turned out to be a GREAT fanfiction/book! So if you don't mind... would you try and continue this AND make it a little more... interesting... if you don't mind that is... then this would become a great fanfiction make more... how about... emotional... that's right... that surely make people absolutely love your fanfiction here! So please take this into consideration and talk to me by email... my email is hope to here from you soon good sir!
2/21/2014 c6 1Shadi Shada
Sorry Wrong review Sorrryyy! Yes Good Story! I really enjoyed it! It doesn't even need a sequel. Very good short story. I liked what you did very much. I will be reading it again! Promise and leaving you more reviews! Thanks for the story!
2/21/2014 c7 Shadi Shada
Loved your story and I plan reading it again and again in the future. I just wish it could have fulfilled its romance tag. Maybe a short sequel in the future where there's a romantic kissing scene in it, please. Thanks for the story! Much appreciated!
2/9/2014 c7 review lord
aww that was so adorable, nice ending and great story I hope you come up with another Twicord story sometime soon
2/9/2014 c6 review lord
wait...so twilight now has some of discord's power...holy crap she is now order and chaos...she should now be renamed "Fate Sparkle"
2/8/2014 c5 review lord
aww that was a cute discussion, although serious this was the best chapter so far
2/8/2014 c4 review lord
well discord is being mean but this is only step 2, whats gonna happen next?
2/7/2014 c3 review lord
twilight's logic meter is breaking, oh what will happen next, and does she regain her magic over time or she just flat out can't use magic anymore until discord says?
1/29/2014 c2 review lord
ho ho, even discord felt that one, fascinating nice start
1/27/2014 c1 review lord
well well discord struck first, how interesting
12/18/2013 c7 3Sada Pazaki
Aaaah! I really liked this! But that ending so made me want mooooore!

Good job on this :D :D :D