FanFiction.Net
for Elegy of the DEAD

6/6/2015 c1 1yindragonkiba
Holly hell I loved it
2/8/2014 c1 Guest
So when is the next chapter?
11/7/2012 c1 Mad-Man-Productions
Hi there,

This is fic is freakin awesome. I don't know why you haven't updated since its begun but pretty please with a cherry on top (like Hirano LOL) can you update it soon.

Cheers
8/4/2012 c1 Ookami namikaze
Love it update please
2/3/2012 c1 Kalomin
Well its not quite my style for a HOTD/Naruto fic but its alright. And i decided to try watching the English Dub of HOTD to see what you meant. Your right, the Dub has terrible voice acting. The Subbed episodes were great but the Dubbed? No. Not very good at all.
1/20/2012 c1 Wlves854
Wow this story took a turn I didn't expect. At first from the summary I thought it would have been another Naruto is somehow teleported to HSOD world. I like how it also has elements of RE in it. This story is really interesting and I can't wait to see more chapters.
1/7/2012 c1 Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3
more please i cant wait to find out what will happen next and i want to know if naruto will find any more survivers and if they will work with him
12/29/2011 c1 lou2003us
interesting so far. Please update soon
11/10/2011 c1 Silber D. Wolf
great story, I hope that you update soon
11/7/2011 c1 GuyYouDon'tKnow
You have a good story here. I'll be keeping an eye on this fic, hope to see it updated soon.
10/31/2011 c1 Dragozilla
I'm really getting into Highschool of the Dead and hope to see more of this.
10/31/2011 c1 3wolfey141
you should so pair naruto with suzuka lol
10/25/2011 c1 Umbra8191
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
10/13/2011 c1 socras01
you've got off to a good start. hope you keep it going.
10/13/2011 c1 2Gin of the wicked smile
beautiful! i love how it is so far! two things, could you stick to RE 1-4. nothing againist 4 and 5 but those things aren't zombies. last please don't crowd this story with naruto characters.
30 Page 1 2 Next »