for Golden Snitch

11/5/2020 c1 36Lorde Shadowz
I love Ginny here! She's so strong, and willing to do what it takes for Harry to be complete while also still having him as a husband. I also love the unique solution here, and of course all the healing and kindness; this is such a beautiful fanfiction. It's amazing to see a Harry/Ginny and Harry/Severus fic that doesn't end in heartbreak or Ginny going to Azkaban, and I've never read anything like it before. This is well-worth being on my favorites list- I only regret that I didn't comment sooner. Cheers!
6/16/2019 c1 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
3/27/2017 c1 Guest
Snape, fathering James Potter. Even better than Snape, meeting Albus Severus. :D
10/20/2015 c1 Modoko
Don't really like the end. I tought the story was about Harry and Severus loving each other and not à story about Harry' Severus AND Ginny. I don't think Severus and Ginny could like each other...
1/25/2015 c1 Hazel Lance
This is so beautiful, please write more! Loved it, though it was my first experience with Snarry. It felt so right. Very well written.
12/6/2014 c1 Shadow Lily Potter
I really liked how Ginny played out in this story. In most fics like this, she's whiny or vengeful, but I like how strong she is in this one. I loved seeing Harry's relationship with Severus and Ginny. It seemed pretty real and balanced. Good job!
1/18/2014 c1 Harriverse
What an incredible idea you executed! The tripartite bond was a nice touch as it kept Snape respectable and upstanding in my view of your 'verse. Thanks for sharing!
12/15/2013 c1 5aalens
This brought me to tears. I am all admiration, both for the incredibly strong woman that Ginny is in this story, and for your skill in writing it. I almost stopped reading halfway through as I felt so badly for poor Ginny and angry with Harry for seeming to have no regard for what he was inflicting on her, but she triumphed in the end - which is where my misty eyed bit started.
11/4/2013 c1 12excessivelyperky
This is an absolutely wonderful story! I'm so glad I found you as a writer.

The three of them are suited to each other. And I am especially happy with the way that James asserted his rights as a son, while accepting Snape's right as a father.

Snape needs lots more kisses than he's ever gotten; he's been more deprived than Harry that way. No wonder he was slowly perishing living by himself.

And Ginny has her darkness, too, though she has yet to admit it; no one is touched by Tom Riddle and escapes that. But that is part of what drew her to Harry, and possibly in time, to Severus.
11/2/2013 c1 173YenGirl
A gorgeous, gorgeous read! Ginny deserves Harry's love and Severus' respect.

(I confess I too have been entertaining a similar idea for a while about this very trio but in the face of your splendid writing, I'm not sure I dare to chance it :))

James rounded off the story beautifully and I'm sure the Potters will succeed in mellowing Severus in the end.
10/2/2013 c1 Mashkai30
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
2/26/2013 c1 19Kirinin
It was a masterstroke to make this story from Ginny's point of view. I keep trying to write my own story with three characters in a long-term relationship, but it's weirdly hard to write it organically. I think you've done it quite admirably, and Ginny's memorable "crying then laughing" scene after she essentially proposes marriage is the leavening of reality the story needed to maintain its integrity! Structurally, I mean. :)

In short: lovely!

-K
1/1/2013 c1 2Moonsign
A wonderful, heartbreaking story! The way you have crafted the relationships between these characters is beautiful. I have never really been a Ginny fan until this story. You have fleshed her out in a way that Rowling never quite managed, in spite of her good work with other characters. Thank you for this!
Moonsign
6/20/2012 c1 8Lumcer
I had no idea what I was getting into when I started reading this but Iaughed so much. And I really liked your idea. I was wondering is something like that actually possible or just your imagination at work? Thanks for the story!

KCK-Lumcer