for Under the Beech Tree

6/8/2016 c1 29duj
Beautifully written.

I don't actually agree with your interpretation - the vastly popular one, inspired by Dumbledore's lie at the end of PS - that Snape hated Harry because of his parents. I believe he hated himself when he saw Harry, that Harry misconstrued this, and that Harry's hate and hatefulness taught Snape to hate him back. Harry disliked him on sight, went to the first Potions lesson expecting to dislike him more and treated him with the same aggressive defiance he'd honed on Vernon. But I don't have time this week to look up the textual evidence and argue the point.

I admire your writing and your depth of understanding regardless. You've even made me believe in your James's sincerity.
1/18/2014 c1 Harriverse
This is very interesting. You filled in the lost time and made a plausible explanation for Snape's living. Nicely done.
12/18/2013 c1 3For.the.LOVE.of.Severus
I cried...it was one of the best afterlife stories with Severus/James I've ever read.
12/16/2013 c1 5aalens
Ah. Very nice indeed. This fills out 'Golden Snitch' most satisfyingly.
11/4/2013 c1 12excessivelyperky
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant yet again.

Though it's a pity that St. Albus apparently never needs to beg forgiveness from any of his pawns.
6/7/2012 c1 1revengerufus
Loved it :)
5/30/2012 c1 7Latrodectus Mactans
Aw come on! You can't leave it like that!
1/21/2012 c1 12Unknown Personality
Well. That was convincing and profound as opposed to the cheesy jokes with homophobic/homosexual currents that seems to be trending in media.
12/26/2011 c1 6PinkMusicalCherry
Wow. Perfection.
10/5/2011 c1 netscape
I just wanted to let you know that I have just read and enjoyed both your stories. They are well written and thought out and I enjoyed how even with the out-of-character situation you pulled them into, all JKR's creations remained fairly in character. I have to admit, I am usually one of those evil people who read through without commenting, but your work deserves the extra smile. :)