FanFiction.Net
for Desperation REWRITEN!

6/28/2013 c10 C. Rinkuki Takato
Hi.
Nice story, although like Guest said, yeah... Need some details' repairs. I'm also doing the same with the fic I currently possess.

I'm... Let's say, quite interested to adopt this story... That is, if there isn't anyone else doing that. PM me, and we'll discuss everything else. Thanks.
5/10/2013 c7 Guest
Very interesting idea, I look forward to seeing where you go with this!

I wanted to mention something that bugged me about this chapter, though. Just before Gin starts interrogating him, you mention Conan's mouth was gagged - how's he supposed to answer any questions that way? Gin is smarter than that. :P And a few paragraphs later you have Conan talking to Gin, with the gag (apparently) still in place. If the gag's there, it needs some mention of being removed - maybe have Gin cut it off, "accidentally" slicing Conan's cheek in the process?

Still a good story, however! *goes off to read the next chapter*
3/24/2013 c9 animeangel98
Please continue the story..
1/13/2013 c9 kittyfinatic515
Aww, you haven't updated for a while. Please do so soon, I wanna know what happens next.
1/6/2013 c9 11Fate's Silver Chain
You haven't updated in ages! I want to know what happens next! :D This was brilliant, write more please!
12/24/2012 c9 26Arrysa Clair
Now what? This was the rewritten right? Please... Im going insane already...
after Hakuba starts eavesdropping... What will he do? What will he do? And in here...its a little bit late... thats why i combined reading this and your original story so i already got the whole story in my mind.
8/12/2012 c9 Ayzh99
Awesome story! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Do update soon! ;)
7/29/2012 c9 1Seto K4iba1
Awesome story. keep up the good work.
6/22/2012 c9 12Mage of Hope
Can't wait for next chapter!
5/10/2012 c1 53Neyane
Love your fanfiction 3 It's the same person than the one who made a review with the same name, I just wasn't connected.

Are you okay if I translate your fanfiction into french? I'll say you wrote it of course and I'll give you a link for see the translation if you want ^^
5/8/2012 c9 Neyane
Another chapter! =D I love you! 3 Waiting for the next, and best, the end 3 But take your time for doing a good thing ;)

Oh, and can I try to translate you fanfiction into french?
4/26/2012 c9 Guest
I'm liking the premise of this story and cannot wait to read more. I hope life, school and inspiration continue to allow you to keep this going, and hey-thanks for being willing to put your time and effort into this and sharing it with those to lazy to write their own-like me

Netscape
3/21/2012 c9 1xEllieChan
So cool *O*

Please update! I love your story

333
3/12/2012 c9 44kakashikrazy256
Yay new chapter. I don't mind if updates are slow, as long as I get to read more eventually I'm satisfied :)

Haha...everything involving kaitou kid is a nightmare, well said, Conan. But the annoying thing is that there isn't going to be a kid episode or magic Kaito episode for awhile, I miss seeing him around.

Ah nice save and excellent cover story Kaito. Aoko is perfect for the mother hen type. Can't wait till Conan has to act like the cute yet cold little brat. I am also interested in his name.

Keep up the good work. Update soon thank you very much.
3/12/2012 c9 3Aniki-xvi