FanFiction.Net
for Desperation REWRITEN!

12/5/2011 c8 38MoonRaven1412
Great job! I really liked this. Although it wasn't nice when Gin tortured Conan but...

Continue plz!
12/4/2011 c8 11Hotaru-Naichingeru
YAY! UPDATES!
12/4/2011 c8 10fan girl 666
very cool chapter
12/4/2011 c8 11Kaida-14Kage
Aaawwww You ARE evil!

How could you leave us like that? *sigh* but sleep is important...just update as soon as you can PLEASE?

Good thing Kaito is so good at his 'job' otherwise i dont even want to think of what would have happened to Conan...

I liked the line about Vermouth playing a sick game with him-it would be something she might do wouldnt it? XD

I wanna know how Conan reacts! And if he tells Kaito or not! And i want to see Saguru interagate Kaito (If you are going to show that)

So please update as soon as possible! ^^

Great chapter!
12/4/2011 c8 44kakashikrazy256
Yes, you are really evil. Now I absolutely can't wait. I can see many improvements and it's really interesting to read. I really can't wait for the next chapter. It's cute how Kaito was so desperate to get blood bags for Conan. Can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon and thank you very much.
12/1/2011 c7 3waraa
Plzzzz update soon. I like the story very much and can't wait to see the ending.
11/19/2011 c7 6Athina Dark-Angel of Death
I like this story.
10/29/2011 c7 11Hotaru-Naichingeru
gin, we all know it. You're acctually doing the torture because you want to unleash hate from being called a Drag Queen your whole life.

Don't worry, I tihkn we can contact Dr.Phil and let you and conan sort this out without violence.
10/29/2011 c2 Hotaru-Naichingeru
Also going through the speaker:

"And get a haircut, you look like a woman."
10/29/2011 c1 Hotaru-Naichingeru
Damn, that's cool. I always wish body oder, (B.O. Bad acronynm play.)had more of danger to conan's life, than just giving him tension headaches
10/12/2011 c7 11Kaida-14Kage
Yay you are going to start updating again! I didnt find this story till now. Oh well better late then never! :) Looking foward to more updates!
10/5/2011 c7 53Neyane
Great! It's exactly the kind of fic I like! Congratulations! But.. Where is the next/end? =D
10/5/2011 c7 44kakashikrazy256
Yay you included Kaito in this one! And more details!KEEP IT UP! UPDATE SOON! THANK YOU!
10/5/2011 c6 kakashikrazy256
NO! Conan got captured! I see changes! UPDATE SOON! THANK YOU!
10/5/2011 c5 kakashikrazy256
Yay! Kid! Love how he just grabs Conan! UPDATE SOOON!
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »