for Invader Zim: Countdown to Doom

5/3/2019 c5 NarupokeeAurorafan
I wish you would continue this. It's actually pretty good :).
3/8/2016 c5 ButterFace
This is great!
6/30/2014 c5 Guest
I kinda wanted Nny to have this happy-go-lucky smile on his face during the news report
1/6/2013 c5 DestructivePocky
gah..D: i have ...become quite qAq addicted to your story! 3 i adore it! cant wait for more CX!
12/9/2012 c5 Night-Waker
Nooo! Don't discontinue this! It's really good! I wanna know if Nny kills Prof. Membrane or how Zim and Dib defeat those other Irkens. Or if Gaz and Nny team up later on.

You said you take suggestions, well maybe there could be a scene where Squee shows up. Or Nny can take those two Irkens attacking Zim and Dib, bring them to his house, and do some good ol' fashioned torture.
12/1/2012 c5 Arctii
Ooh! Please make more!
5/26/2012 c3 10PreciousCosmos
Yesh, I love this. I can't tell if you're still working on it though :(. Haha, it wasn't until I read you A/N at the end that I remembered I was reading an IZ and JTHM crossover. When Nny was in Gaz's house I was like, "Black trench coat? Isn't that Dib?" It's funny how Gaz beat him that easily. I wonder what those tube things are. Please tell me the status on this story TT. It seems like it's gonna be great! (Because I love the sweet, delicious Zim angst and unconscious Nny was a lovely bonus, nyaha.)
4/16/2012 c5 11Shadow Zee
First of all, this story is amazing. Honestly, it's probably one of the best I've read yet and I have read quite a few. The details, the spot-on characters, the overall storyline are all so wonderful! And I really love how this story gets me thinking. I have lots of questions, which I hope will be answered in future chapters.

Which leads me to my next point...When will there be more chapters? I've only just started reading this today and I want more so badly! I really can't get enough of Dib and Zim teaming up and Nny? Well, Nny is Nny, so enough said. I love them all and really, really, REALLY want more. No, I NEED more. I need this in my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me. Do not ignore my veins! Please?

So, yeah. Your writing style is amazing and I love every word of this story. Please update soon or there is a good chance that I will cease to exist. That would be a sad, sad day for me.

-Z
1/13/2012 c5 saberkit667
thakes for continuing the story, me and zim need more intell on you zad fans to creat the DIB-BEAST! DO NOT TELL THE AMAZING PLAN OF ZIM! OR,... is that thing still on *gah!* if i did'nt like this females work i'd,..*gah!*
1/12/2012 c5 3Cylonblaze
No need to apologize, some update is alway better then none, trust me on that! Sides, I didn't think it was all that bad. As long as you let us know this story isn't dead, it doesn't matter how long you take to update.
12/30/2011 c4 saberkit667
fithy dirt child, gir tells me you have not written another chapter, SO I WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU DO NOT CREATE OF THIS so called fan-fic. by the pretty good work for a PITIFULL HYUMON.
12/23/2011 c4 MeltingNations
I love the story so far it's great! ;) and you stopped on a really good cliff hanger! I wanna find out what happens MUST READ MORE lol can't wait for the next chappie ;)
12/23/2011 c4 Cylonblaze
Interesting! Yes, your chapters are getting longer, and I believe you're improving. BTW say the pic of Dib helping Zim on DA... really great ^_^
11/27/2011 c4 1Robby C
eep!whats gonna happen to johnny? what is the timer all about? is gaz going to die? why am i asking you all these questions? oh, yeah, you're the author...
11/23/2011 c4 5Lightningbabe