for Flight

9/12/2016 c7 Keli0596
UPDATE! this story is sooooooooooo good
9/19/2013 c7 annabellex2
Understand you have been busy, but just want to say that I am VERY glad to see an update! Still enjoying this story, it's different & interesting! Update when you can! : )
9/19/2013 c7 xixxdide
Yay! An update :)
I missed this story!
9/19/2013 c7 4Green-eyed rusher
Amazing! It's was so worth the wait.I like having the Aviads part of view every now and then. I'm so happy the boys are finally acting like a family. Please explain more about Carlos and the visions. ... I'm so glad Logan met one of his Fathers can't wait to meet them all. .. Great work update as soon as you can. ..
9/18/2013 c7 Becca
"I missed the pie?!"
I'm far too lazy to log in and review but HOLY GOD ABOVE YOU UPDATED. My day was just made. YOU'RE PUTTING MORE OF IM5 IN THIS! IS THAT WILL? THAT'S WILL ISN'T IT? WILL IS MY SOUL MATE NOT EVEN KIDDING. Hahaha but seriously, this was amazing as usual, and I cannot even wait for more.
8/10/2013 c6 12AMMO121
I love this so much it hurts! Update soon please! I really want to Logan's Fathers reaction to finding out he was found! LOVE! ##
7/25/2013 c6 5JuneIsAMonth19
Pleaseee update soon! This story is freaking awesome!
3/16/2013 c6 Jessie
OH MY GAWD! I loved it! :D More MORE MORE! :D lol
3/15/2013 c6 Adrianna Rhode
This was effing beautiful.
That's all.
HAHA KIDDING. Where to start?! Okay, firstly, YAY DANA'S HERE! Haha he's so funny. And James and Carlos getting it on...daaaaaaang that's hot.
Finally, we get Yakolam up in here. I've been waiting!
The final scenes were hilarious. Shirtless and sexy therefore everyone stares. That sums up Carlos pretty well.
PLEASE UPDATE FASTER! If you sever any more digits I'll give you more time, but no excuses otherwise!
3/15/2013 c6 4Green-eyed rusher
Amazing! Can't wait for next one! Great job!
3/14/2013 c6 left-lol
AHHHHH! Oh dude, man you put up a chapter :D Me happy, the chapter was awesome. :))
3/14/2013 c6 Alfonse
I'm totally enjoying this story. I'm loving the race of the Aviads, they seem to be very-well conceptualized for the story. Good job so far!
3/14/2013 c6 xixxdide
Woohoooooo yay so glad its getting updated again :) :D
3/14/2013 c6 annabellex2
Glad to see an update, sorry to hear that you have had a rough time! Hope everything starts turning around for the good for you & that you get full use of your thimb back. Cant wait for an update, this story is very different & interesting! ; )
10/12/2012 c1 13CrumpetCapers
Just found this. You have a great writing style. It made me want to keep reading and find out what they were going to say next. Love the humor too. Without humor, I can't even write. Do you feel that way too? .
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »