for Letters

2/20/2015 c1 mordreek
This was so adorable and hilarious at the same time.

Note to self, do not engage in a flame war with a pint sized viking queen who is pregnant...good to know.
1/24/2015 c1 FLARECROWN
Nice, the chapter was just like cotton candy (sugary sweet and fluffy).
1/22/2015 c1 Dr4gonIc3F34th3r
awsom.
12/11/2014 c1 43KodiakWolfe13
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was cute! Still not a romance fan but that was adorable! GOOD JOB, HICCUP. GOOD JOB.

-KW13
11/29/2014 c1 24Glaux Bryonia
Oh, this is nice. I did wonder. I like how you painted their relationship and its future. Alivia is really cute without actually doing something. That's cool.
11/14/2014 c1 Wispering Meadows
Hi I loved this story a great deal and would like to thank you for giving it to us the Readers. I also wanted to know if you planned a sequel to this and if not if I could have your permission to start one. Thanks for your time!
9/22/2014 c1 neverred
That was beautiful :)

Poor Hiccup, you poor, lucky man :D

Alivia sounds beautiful, and she would be the best :)

Much love Aurora
9/8/2014 c1 Guest
I don't know if you'll get this but I honestly think you are the best writer on this site. Everything has such meaning and depth to it. I get to read a wonderfully story written with favorite characters. You do such and incredible job with all of this. Congrats and I hope you continue on
7/4/2014 c1 ripinpeace
This is honestly so beautiful. I absolutely loved it! really really touching :'
3/15/2014 c1 nerdgirlbookworm
I love this so much I want to read a expansion on their relationship and this was perfect
3/9/2014 c1 Guest
Insane but awesome!
I just read Hitchups ( two years of distance) and you can't possibly understand how GREAT it is to find a complete and so WELL written story!
(Or can you?)
I mean it! The plot, the suspence, the HUMOR, I was actually rolling for the giggling spasms at some points!
Maybe you'll write a chapter sequel? I still have to read the oneshot serie (I bet they're awesome) but it would be great to see a sequel maybe based on HTTYD (in some twisted way, maybe keeping only the villain)...
I really really estime you! You're a very good wrtiter.
9/28/2013 c1 Liam
Just read BlackRoseFire comment about the Avengers, I think It would be funny for Hiccup to meet with Thor.
9/28/2013 c1 Liam
we need a fan fic of Hiccup and Alivia on an adventure!
9/27/2013 c1 DreamaDove93
OMG
this was the most adorable thing ever
just
so
freaking
cute
gah.
8/20/2013 c1 Guest
F****** marvelous man :-)
104 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »