for Letters

2/24/2012 c1 2BlackRoseFire
That was a good follow up story. I liked how you referenced Hiccup's imortality, hmmm... I just had a crazy idea about this Hiccup, maybe he could join the Avengers. Lol it's not likely buut it just struck me.
2/21/2012 c1 2irezel
AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't believe I didn't know you had WRITTEN THIS! WHhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy?

anyway, it was beautiful and touching and sad all at the same time. :) i love you so much.
2/20/2012 c1 6killing u with umbrellas
loved it.
2/13/2012 c1 17LyricalMedley
This story was amaaaazing! What a revelation for Hiccup! Becoming a father! I wonder how many things he will FINALLY understand once Alivia is older, that he never quite understood from his father while growing up!
1/24/2012 c1 schoolgirl
AWWW!

Question, will be pregent again? Is it possiable?
12/7/2011 c1 9ClassicCartoon27
This was Awsome. A get addition to Hiccups.
12/5/2011 c1 Witch of Fate DEACTIVATED
Awesome!

Hey can I put this in my community please?
12/5/2011 c1 halogirl
And I finally read this. God I love reading this one-shot. I was very shock that hiccup turns out to be a father! This story could've been very poor and awkward to read but you've made it so wonderfully. You're skill is amazing and I hope you'll warit again soon! Hopefully...an Alivia story? haha
12/4/2011 c1 2naginata.00
Loved it :P! Just poor and at the same time lucky Hiccup, he gets to sort of experimentate what having a family of your own feels like, but not under the... amn standards(?) he would have wanted :/ Its just I can really literally see him with my mental eyes... the shinning in his eyes and the wonder in his face... awwn Hiccup! and Toothless... i would LOVE to know what he was thinking when he saw Aliva and what he felt seeing Hiccup like that... happiness? jealousness? fondness? what-ever-ness? xD anyways, its cool! althought I cant sort of picture Hiccup as a father, he's still kind of the unexperienced teen i saw in the movie a while ago, but when seeing, well, reading what he got through in Hitchups, i fell like he is kind of, sort of, ready for it... do i explain miyself? i dont know, i feel like i'm just not saying anything xD! well, whatever, I liked it and that's what matters, yes? :) Byeee-!
11/27/2011 c1 4LoPe21
Very sweet, best part was the letters.
11/18/2011 c1 11Ninjy
O... M... G! ! ! ! ! ! This was awesome and sweet and a few laughs too! Great job I still can't believe Hitchups has ended! Just the other day I was staying up at two A.M. just to finish!
11/17/2011 c1 VampireJazzy
:D

I knew it! I knew he would knock her up and she'd use it to her advantage.

Thank you for this closure.
11/10/2011 c1 Tadrith
Yay! This was a great follow-up to that relationship. Camicazis a pain in the ass, but it sounds like she will make a good mother.

Thanks for the one-shot.

P.S. Periwinkle he-he.
10/30/2011 c1 Fear of the lost and loathing
hehehe love this the deceitful and disgruntled beast parts made me really laugh, I love this but I'm getting to be a sucker for this pairing. This kind of reminds me of a short story in a book called blood lite called dear prudence, its by Steven Savile if you get the chance read it I think you'll like it; till the next Hitchups verse fic I wish you many happy reveiws.
10/20/2011 c1 2Angels-heart1
Wow! Again. lol.

Hiccups a father. It suits him. I loved the one shot.

P.S. for Hitchups Review:

I forgot to add that Gudrid, Thyra, and Cami, were my favorite guest stars in the story lol.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »