for Will Everything Really Be Fine?

2/21/2015 c19 Guest
Okay... I know it's been a REALLY long time but you really need to continue this story!
You're such an amazing writer!
I absolutely love it and NEED a continuation! What happens with Cody and Bailey? Do her parents get back together in the end? Does Moose have anything to do with everything?
PLEASE CONTINUE!
7/30/2014 c19 8Rishini
Please finish this story, don't abandon it. Cailey is so close to happening, so you can practically finish it in one or two chapters. By the way if you hadn't guessed by now, I love this story. Have been waiting for an update since forever.
2/15/2014 c19 MaggieLawsonFan
Please update! I Can't stand waiting any longer!
10/10/2013 c19 Guest
come on rockingr22, please update soon. Don't make us wait months for the next chapter. I am tired of waiting...
9/17/2013 c19 kittensandsunshineandcupcakes
Omg! Please update soon! *_* Cailey was so close to happening!
9/17/2013 c19 2Ash003
2 chapters? Yayyy! I was so happy to see you updated. You describe everybody's emotions so beautifully. I can totally feel what Bailey is going through. And I love it that no matter how unwanted Cody feels by everyone else, he still chooses to stay by Bailey's side. I hope they get together soon! (:
9/16/2013 c19 Amy
Ugh how much I hate moose. But thank god for Cody ;) their little "scene" was cute. Update soon!
9/15/2013 c17 ssssooomebody
Amazing story! I hope they will get back together - uptade soon :-)
9/15/2013 c17 Ash003
The way Cody tries to comfort Bailey is just too cute! So many feels in this chapter! Love it. Update soon. Can't wait! (:
9/15/2013 c17 Amy
Awwww poor Bailey :( update soon!
9/13/2013 c16 Idk man
This chapter is really my favourite! This story is amazing and I can't wait for you to update
9/9/2013 c16 Ash003
Awww that was so cute! :') I so want to see Cailey happen. Can't wait for it. I guess you already know but you have mad writing skills. (:
9/9/2013 c16 Amy
Awwwwwwwww! That was cute and funny and boy am I glad you went with a DECENT boy band hehe can't take all the one direction crap anymore xD update soon!
9/4/2013 c14 4DancinCookie187
Loved it! Its amazing, you definitely think/write better than I do! Anyways, please update ASAP! Or update soon, if there is another chapter(which I hope there is), but yeah! :)
9/3/2013 c14 2Ash003
I just read the whole story and absolutely loved it. (: I can't wait for more. Good Job so far. (:
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »