for Online Mafia War: Blind Date

4/29/2020 c9 Anonymous
Oh i like this bundle of chaos. Its a delight reading this.
10/18/2016 c9 Guest
Plz i want more I think 1896 is too cool to be taken apart!
9/13/2016 c9 1pikaree1
*is in the back row due to arriving late. Chucks a quite fresh pineapple at you* Take care of my Mukuro problem please? Sorry, he's been pestering me because I found his misery amusing. Well, actually, mostly because I have been actively seeking out fics of Hibari and Chrome...
9/13/2016 c8 pikaree1
MHAHAHHAHAHAHA! YES, YES, BITE THEM ALLLLLLLLL!
...Yes, I'm taking that from "burn it all," and no, I don't have pyromanic tendencies. ... And yes, I can't wait until we get to use the Bunsen burners in chemistry.
9/13/2016 c7 pikaree1
Eep! *covers eyes with dot sheet & tosses poker chips at Gokudera furiously* Dude! Think of the children! Namely me! AH! I'm out of ammo! ... TOSS 'EM BACK OVER HERE. IF I LOSE ANY I OWE THE BAND DIRECTOR A NEW POKER SET. FOR THREE FREAKING CHIPS.
(Joking, joking. I'm technically not a child anymore, nor am I an adult. Also, we stopped using markers a few rehearsals ago.)
That aside, Mukuro the depressed pineapple is amusing. XD And Fran. And Fran's ringtone. I do wonder where the blood on Bel and Marmon at the party came from...
9/13/2016 c5 pikaree1
PINEAPPLE HEAD SAMBA DRINK I DON'T EVEN XD
Ahem, on to my actual review of the chapter. Hoo boy... I kinda expected this... Breathe, Tsuna! Wait you're unconscious, so that's not a problem. Wake up, Tsuna! And then breathe!
9/13/2016 c4 pikaree1
...I have to admit, this is wonderful. The grammar isn't perfect, but at least everyone's in-character and you're using the proper commas and punctuation. Actually, it looks like the website ate some of your words. I have yet to learn why it does that...
More importantly! HOLY- I love this. I love this so much. It's funny, and my favorite pairings are in it! :D Well, except for the whole thing with Haru, I'm still waiting on that, but otherwise it's perfect! Ahhh, I can't wait until Chrome and Hibari learn of each others true identities. XD And they thought Hibari was a girl, heh. He's going to bite them to death when he finds them... And Colonello is the mod, huh?! XD I don't know why they haven't realized it; he has a rather distinctive speech pattern... And Lal the demonic gym teacher? THIS I MUST SEE.
Also, Mukuro is quite possibly the funniest thing in this story. XD Or rather, his cousin complex is.
2/7/2016 c6 6DGtnsl
Omg, that was hilarious! I love the Varia actually being a band but still bringing weapons (Xaxnus's BBs!) The battle scene in real life was awesome! I wonder what's going to happen to Tsuna's reputation now that they know his the leader of the crazy Vongolas.
I love how this started off as Vongola vs Funeral Wreaths but devolved into everyone fighting everyone not on their team.
2/7/2016 c4 DGtnsl
Lol, Haru is on the game as well! I can't wait for the dance where everyone sees who's actually in the Vongola family. I'm sure Chrome will be overjoyed to know she's actually going with her childhood crush. Poor Haru has to chose a date though!
Varia are showing up? Can't wait to see how that goes down!
2/7/2016 c2 DGtnsl
Omg, this this hilarious! I love how you incorporated everyone's Mafia skills (like poison cooking) into this more "modern au". I also love how everyone is broken up year wise. How would Byakuran feel knowing he keeps losing to a bunch of middle and high schoolers? And poor Chrome doesn't know she sits in a classroom with three of her teammates. Poor Kyoya, having to deal with both Dino and Mukuro in a classroom at once.
7/6/2015 c2 6tsukiyo haruna
Muruko? WTH?
7/6/2015 c1 tsukiyo haruna
Is hibari a girl? Does everyone know about the real self outside the game?
11/7/2013 c8 sparkling apples
That was a beautiful wrap!

I really enjoyed this fic! It was such a delight to read. D
11/7/2013 c7 sparkling apples
Great chapter, as always. xD
11/7/2013 c6 sparkling apples
Fantastic read. D Mukuro's reaction was fabulous.
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »