for Lost Brothers?

7/8/2015 c1 RandominatorOwl
Cute!
5/16/2014 c1 Talia
are you going to continue this story? please do! also Mas and Menos can understand english they just cant speak it. so when Cy said they're brothers they should have reacted. PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE THIS STORY!
8/7/2013 c1 Blob
This is really good!
7/22/2013 c1 2AlchemicPanda2
Good ! I have a twin
8/20/2012 c1 1Afrozilla
make new chapters there so good D;
o3o
1/29/2012 c1 17FallenHope-Angel
That was pretty sweet. i loved kid flash's reaction.
12/11/2011 c1 87feathered moon wings
Pleaseeeee make another chapter pleaseee...

Poor Kid flash, he was going nuts or probably having a nervous break down =(

I love te Twins n.n they are sooo cool.

I realy liked the last part were he was all worried of what he was going to do haha. Hasn't he realised that they have live alone all thous years? n.nU

Great story! See you!

P.S: Pleaseeee
12/3/2011 c1 21May Yuki
there were quite a few errors. when you have sommething like "Aw, you're just jealous 'cause I kicked your ass, BB! You gotta accept that I'm better than you!" Screamed Cyborg. The word "screamed" shouldn't be capitalized. And I'd put "You gotta accept that I'm better than you!" bragged Cyborg. Then the thing with Aqualad and Raven. "Aqualad was talking wtih Raven, probably about some boring magic mumbo-jumbo. Kid Flash never did believe in magic. He rolled his eyes; he couldn't think of anything interesting and fun to do."

And then "...but he knew that Robin knew the Tower's corridors as the palm of his own hand." That should be But he knew that Robin knew the Tower's corridors like he knows the palm of his hand. I'm like 90% positive it should say it like that. You forgot a few periods here and there, but that's fine. Even the best authors make mistakes.

You shouldn't repeat "said" too many times. I have that problem too, but I try to find different words.

Like "Alright, I have the results! Am I awesome or what?" declared Cyborg. Or "Just spit it out already, Cyborg..." demanded an impatient Raven. There was Argent's line. "No, just tell us what that bloody page says!" insisted Argent, rolling her eyes. A few words needed to be switched around, but it's fine.

Then there were those lines at the end. I can somewhat tell who's saying what, but not everyone else will. And I think most of them refer to him as "KF"...or that could just be for Young Justice...

With all of that said, it was an awesome story nonetheless~I enjoyed it :D
11/12/2011 c1 4Wandering Around Wonderland
I love this! I never thought the possibily of them being related haha But great job, if this isn't a one-shot please continue!