for Another Side, Another Story

11/16/2016 c46 Guest
Wow! This chapter is really deep in riku's perspective, hope u do more soon. Now do reconnected next.
11/16/2016 c46 8Dark Maiden95
Wow, can't believe it's almost over...I was in high school when I found this story!

Poor Riku. He's going to be crushed when West doesn't make it out.
10/10/2016 c1 F.A.B. FAN
Please update more of 'The Alchemist And The Homunculus'. You promised more Hitomi and Envy stuffs. And it's been almost two months. Please update it soon.
10/6/2016 c45 Guest
Woah it officially been 5 years since you published this story
10/4/2016 c45 Dark Maiden95
I'll be honest, I hated Riku's guts until about KHII, and Ansem was right; he didn't make Riku do anything. But this story gives a little more insight in some places, and I have really liked it. :)
10/2/2016 c45 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
wow Riku just made his first steps towards redemption it was cool seeing a Dark riku station of awakening showing what his heart had become with the dark suit and red x's it was creepy. The Ansem making the big reveal and trying to attack his freinds Riku really put one on ansem. I found it a little strange that he was concerened about Donald and Goofy at this point in time since in one chapter he hoped they got their heads torn off back in traverse town. but im not judeing i guess the dude relasied they were jst trying to help. but now he is in the relm of darkness where anything can happen
10/1/2016 c1 Guest
Is Luke kyra's missing brother? What ever happened to him?
10/1/2016 c1 Guest
Wow Ansem is an ass, I hope Riku finds out that west is ok and is in the realm of darkness with him. Also please do another chapter for reconnected. R u sure your not gonna do a clone wars world because u hardly see ahsoka tano in kingdom hearts fics, also please consider my ideas about hope estheim.
9/22/2016 c1 Guest
R u gonna continue this fanfic while doing the new fanfic, cuz I wanna see the epic climax when West falls to her "death" and ends up in the realm of darkness and the world that never was.
8/7/2016 c44 16MysteryGirl7Freak
Poor West. Locked in that dungeon, she was ready to give up. Luckily, Luke heard her and helped renew her spirits. What West said to him after his story was very sweet. And now they have escaped the dungeons and West has gained a new ally-
Wait. What's happening here? No, don't leave him behind! He could help you fight Ansem. Luke, follow her, don't let her go alone!
Great. Just great. Ansem beats West and sends her who-knows-where. I can't believe Luke didn't follow her.
7/31/2016 c44 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
well this chapter went from depressing to despairing, West finding Luke was awesome i hoped he escaped it would be interesting if all this time he was in space during Chain of memories to Reconnected would be awesome. I like that joke West made about Ace detective it felt disney. I liked how West escaped it was like she was a spy from James bond. It was a bit creepy seeing Ansem looking at Kari like that made me feel a little uncomfortable but him fighting West boy that brought back Memories it took me 14 or 15 tries i dont know it was more then 10 to beat ansem riku in kh1 dude was such a pain to beat but now West has been sent to god knows where possbily the relm of darkness. Either way things are getting End of th World. Ps saw Finding Dory loved it next cinema film to see is Pete's Dragon 2016 hope its good. Hope your having a nice summer
7/28/2016 c44 8Dark Maiden95
Poor West...so this is how she ended up in the realm of darkness. I think Ansem might target her sometime down the road...
7/28/2016 c44 36snowcloud8
Awwww yeah! UPDATE! I wait with bated breathe upon your return for the next chapter!
7/28/2016 c44 19magical fan18
It's certainly been a while, I am looking forward to the next chapter.
4/22/2016 c1 10Songbird Rebel
Nice, and I really like how you have Jafar sense Riku's power.
319 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »