for Gone

1/27/2013 c2 Nina
Don't get me wrong u r an excellent writer.
But...I HATE YOU!
3/8/2012 c2 Whydiduletherdiestupidladyatem
I hate u but I loved it nice I really want to kill that goddess more like stupid lady atiemes ps I have no idea how to spell Artemis
2/17/2012 c2 Kenzie loves pjo and glee
Umm I don't rely like the story sorry but Thalia and nico are my favorite cuple romance story's are not ur thing the tragedy Is good and if it wre annabethchase my best friend would have killed u and I think it was okay but not great so I must say I have read better and on all websites with fan fics for Percy Jackson I have read 1 were Attu is kills Thalia so ur not the first and for a school project I had 2 write a fan fic about ur gave charator for ur favorite book dieing
1/1/2012 c1 Esplode
Not too bad. Do check your grammar and spelling; they're actually important.
10/29/2011 c2 jm
its so short! but good i want more "crying"
10/15/2011 c1 HPPJOsuperfan
na it was good i just read it and i have never read one of these either
10/15/2011 c2 HPPJOsuperfan
that was awful you are like the worst writer ever i would advise you to never write again.

acc i havent even read it yet i just really wanted to flame somone cause i have never acc flamed anyone before.it was fun!:D
10/15/2011 c2 tbdeleted
Well, I've read a few where Artemis tries to kill Thalia for breaking the oath, but Zeus or someone always stops her. I think the story line is good, but you were right, romance is NOT your strongest point. I mean, Thalia can't have fallen in love with Nico in five minutes,seriously. And she would not just randomly kiss him, either. Other than that, not bad.
10/8/2011 c1 fdfjdjlf
I love tragedy fics. Good job!
10/7/2011 c1 Maggie
poor nico. But they do have a happily ever after in the underworld.
10/7/2011 c1 Soozin Hevincarrr
(couldn't be bothered to login)

Well done! Someone who knows what would happen to Thalico! And your story isn't bad it's really good for a beginning, though a bit short to be a chapter, prologue maybe? Anyhoo... Good story. How are you gonna carry it on though? Don't answer that just UPDATE.