for Loves Begining

6/3/2020 c1 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.,

D
11/21/2017 c1 Guest
It's good. Best to make it clear who's point of view it's in first and give a small chapter on the current politics going on in Love Begining. Allows everyone to keep up with the story.
8/24/2015 c1 29EveJHoang
That's good, I like it. Except forks weren't invented until the 17th century and Potter isn't a roman name... neither is Hadrian... meh, good enough, I'm eager to read more!
7/31/2015 c1 ventte
Hey Siriusblackkay! Just passing by to remind you that your fic is totes amazeballs and that Loves Beginning still has loyal readers who are pretty much dying to know what happens next. And for the Harric slash! *Flys away*
1/8/2015 c1 CrystalVixen93
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
12/29/2014 c1 Desdemona Cassius
Good start. I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good writing.
10/25/2014 c1 JS59
Can't wait till more chapters I love it
7/19/2013 c1 lady wolvie
i like it so far but i reserve further judgment until there are more chapters.
1/20/2013 c1 1RoseThorn333
Cute love it please write more soon.
1/11/2013 c1 belladu57
Very good
11/24/2012 c1 14elvesknightren
I'd be willing to read more to see where this goes
8/31/2012 c1 Floyd in the Sky
That's so much promising ! Please, keep writing ! :) and update soon !
8/27/2012 c1 Anonymous
Well, the idea initially seemed interesting. The Godric's beginning as a Roman slave, but for me it's the little details within your story that make it unrealistic, and as I say, for me, causes a lack of interest in the writing.

For instance, I hardly believe that a Roman man would give his 'regards' for a dinner, and believe that they wouldn't engage in any more than an order with a slave. Its just little things like that.

Also the idea of the young son being married to another man. Again, it's the Roman era, everything is about family status and what not. If he was having an affair with a man, fine, but I don't feel that is the best way for the story to flow. Maybe try it as a female who Godric has been made life slave or whatever, then have her brought into line for a marriage.

Also, 'Hadrian Potter', I actually Lol'd at that. It's a smart Idea, but if you're going to do something Roman at least go the whole hog and make it sound more believable like Potterus or something :P

Would definitely read a continued version of it as it is a fantastic concept!
5/30/2012 c1 help does wonders
update
5/12/2012 c1 Kage 5243
j