for The Lord and Lady Phoenix: The Chamber

10/1 c1 8Aashni.Mishra
Please complete this story!
4/22 c1 Guest
stupid people who never finuish a series just that old failure mionefan who never finish harry's bond series
2/6 c5 10supersandman86
I't a shame you never carried on with this, I very much enjoyed this. If I had to guess, the connection with Voldemort is the reason for Harrys disconnection, or that he fears he'll hurt Ginny. But when she starts to get possessed by the same being, be sure for Harry to do anything to save her. The basilisk I would have said to be another Hogwarts guardian but with Riddle and the rest of the Gaunts corrupting the snakes mind, a powerful mind heal by his true master and that diary is toast with no dead snake. I also had my guess on who Dumbledore really was. Salazar and Helgas disowned son or at least grandson. Pissed because off at what the founders took what he believed was rightfully his. Anyway, if you ever come back to this let us know if you want any ideas.
1/24 c5 pix25
Continue this story
6/27/2019 c5 princecharlesthe69th
When will the next chapter be up? It's been like 8 years. I love this book please please please continue.
6/27/2019 c3 princecharlesthe69th
Great story! Please update
6/12/2019 c5 DrarryIsDaBomb
Challenges: first one idk second Dumbledore will do anything and third similar to books I'd say or worse but please update soon I just read the first book and this one today and can't wait to see it updated
3/15/2019 c1 1Lilytigerlover
I am really enjoying the story so far! I can't wait to read more! Sorry I didn't leave a comment on the prequel to this book. I had forgotten.
3/7/2019 c5 Topsecret07
update ASAP
am loving the story so far but hopefully Ginny will figure it out and not open the chamber.
2/13/2019 c5 devilpest
this is a really good story but why has it been stopped and continued on to the next one for 8 years
11/19/2018 c5 3WhiteElfElder
It seems that the journal is in Ginny's possession again, which may or may not allow a certain spirit access to power and knowledge from that side; Harry seems to have also been infected allowing a certain spirit access to power and knowledge from another side. If both spirits are able to gain that power and knowledge and then breach the dividing door, then the resulting fusion may be unstoppable.
11/19/2018 c4 WhiteElfElder
These chapters seem half as long as the ones in the previous story.
11/19/2018 c1 WhiteElfElder
Sounds like Harry's run in with Voldemort did something due to the thing in his head.
3/20/2018 c5 Dennis Wayne Daugherty
Please update soon i love this story
2/24/2018 c5 2BlockPlacer
This is a very promising story line, and its a shame to see that it hasn’t been updated in so long.
235 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »