for Tricked Again

11/2/2011 c16 Hatsuharu M
Wow, Hotch isnt going to press on. Reid could be a mercy killer, or just wanted to be normal without the mom and 'brother'.

I hope you do a sequal.
11/2/2011 c16 namira
OMG...is it really arrived at its end? I am so sad...I hoped in something different but you left me speechless! I was not able to imagine an end like this. A very very original end! thanks for all...
11/2/2011 c16 52amWritersClub
Hmm. Over all a good fic and as a reader you can see the writing strengthening and improving with each chapter. The canon characters were in character and their voices were strong.

I did find the doctor in the hospital a little odd. His character was almost too awkward and I can't imagine any doctor being as offhand and dismissive about a patient as he was and I'm unsure what the purpose of him being like that was. I'm also a little unsure as to the purpose of turning Reid into a murdered at the end ( I am assuming he killed his mother - unless I read that completely wrongly) and aided a suicide. This is so at odds with his character and absolutely nothing in the story to this point suggests that he would do this - so it doesn't really work for me and leaves me puzzled.

However, overall very well done for the fic and the hard work you have put in. I hope to see you write more.

FT
11/2/2011 c15 namira
Dear, I cannot wait to know how the story goes!

Please update! :-)
10/30/2011 c15 3ladywarlock
yes, i love happy endings! awaiting the epilogue!
10/29/2011 c15 lpearson
Good chapter.I'm excited for more. Thanks for writing this.
10/29/2011 c15 12BrokenSky49
He's alive! :D woop woop! Great chappy! Loved the angst!
10/29/2011 c15 158CBloom2
Sighs with relief*

I'm so glad that Spencer is alive!

Looking forward to morex
10/29/2011 c15 The Solo Wolf
I just had to drop by and tell you how much I love this story, I basically screamed everytime you updated haha. I'm sad it's coming to an end, but I'm glad I got to read it! Update soon! :)
10/27/2011 c14 CBloom2
All I can say is DO NOT KILL REID! I think I made myself clear! Lol! Great chapter full of suspense! Looking forward to more!
10/26/2011 c14 omgnotagain
Nonononononono don't do this to us...please
10/26/2011 c14 14SherlockXHolmes23
100th reviewer! haha. Nice chapter, I really really can't wait to see what happens next!
10/26/2011 c14 lpearson
Oh please hurry with the next chapter. This story continues to be so good. Thanks!
10/26/2011 c14 12BrokenSky49
Well, I for one VERY excited to have my virtual cupcake :)

and I LOOVVEED this chapter! Even if it left off with a huge ginormius cruel cliffie. I hope Reid doesn't die! (ok, that's a lie, cuz I tend to find fics that end with a character death very interesting, sad, and totally amazing. Why I'm drawn to these types, I don't know! Do I have a problem? Am I the only one that thinks this? Ahhhh!)
10/26/2011 c13 namira
It's amazing as the other!
142 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »