for Tricked Again

10/25/2011 c13 1csifreak1234
Just started reading and I'm already hooked! Pls update soon
10/25/2011 c13 Daisy2241
u can't do that! thats to mean! plz rite more!
10/25/2011 c13 158CBloom2
Argh don't leave it there! You're killing me here! Hope you can update asap!
10/24/2011 c13 omgnotagain
Oh no this can't be happening...
10/24/2011 c13 lpearson
I love how quickly you write these chapters. And the quality is exceptional. Thanks. I can't wait for the next chapter!
10/24/2011 c13 8lastbloom
*munches on virtual cookie while drooling all over self*

how did you know that virtual cookies are my favorite! ... I'm watching you.

Woah a new chapter! Hold on I gotta read this, it's rather important... Hmm... Hmmm.. *munch munch munch*

whooooooot sweeeet chapter. Oh yea and update soon please! :D
10/24/2011 c13 12BrokenSky49
So, I decided to read this instead of doing my math homework. Haha I have the best time management ever. Anyway, I can't believe you left us with a cliffy like that! This will drive me nuts! Please tell me you will update soon!
10/24/2011 c13 The Solo Wolf
Oh my god, I hate cliffhangers! Haha but it was a damn good one! Update soon before I spontaneously combust ;)
10/24/2011 c12 3ladywarlock
this fan fiction just keeps getting better with every chapter! keep going!
10/24/2011 c12 namira
WOW...
10/22/2011 c12 Hatsuharu M
Poor memory. Reid. Ouch. I have a feeling all his memories the more important ones will smash into his head when he needs it most. Hopefully.
10/22/2011 c12 12BrokenSky49
Ok, so I think this was my favorite chapter yet! It was awesome! I felt so bad for Reid and his forgetfulness! And now he's wandering by himself with a killer on the loose. :( and what Tucker left on the body... Eeghh that's so creepy!

Update soon!
10/22/2011 c12 lpearson
I'm really liking this story. It is so cute how Reid keeps forgetting things. The cereal in the grocery store was hilarious. I'm excited for the next chapter.
10/22/2011 c11 3Iewees
^^ this is interesting :D i'm really awed at your productivity! :D you upload like a chapter per day! Haha waiting for more! ^^
10/22/2011 c11 namira
Sure! I like it anyways,;-)

update soon!