for Tricked Again

10/21/2011 c11 7paluga
I like this story so far!

It's obviously very well researched, which you don't get in a lot of torture fics (I was reluctant to this one because of that) and Reid's mental state is... interesting.

I hope you update soon!
10/21/2011 c11 12BrokenSky49
Oooh they're getting closer to getting him! I feel so bad for Reid!

Update soon!
10/21/2011 c10 Iewees
^^ I think it's pretty good til now :D lots of suspense..

And since i've never watched the show before, this is kinda thrilling though I dun think what's happening now has got to do with the show xD
10/21/2011 c10 namira
dear, after Reid was released from the hospital, I wondered how you would have continued the story ... and now I can say that each chapter is more beautiful than the other!
10/21/2011 c10 CMSP
tucker stabbed somone?It's intresting. I hope he doesn't hate his brother, he lost his father because of him? And i tought remembering part would be a litle bit more angst but it's okay.
10/20/2011 c10 BrokenSky49
I can't believe Tucker escaped! Totally didn't see that coming! :O

update soon!
10/20/2011 c10 lpearson
Exciting! I hope Reid becomes sweet again sometime though. Please!
10/20/2011 c10 8lastbloom
There hasn't been enough twisted stuff? I can't believe you just said that! You know what?

I totally agree xD lmao amazing chapter, can't wait for the twisted evil fun to start so update soon :D
10/19/2011 c9 omgnotagain
yes I saw the episode tonight, ending was sad...tear!

this story is getting better and better, thanks want more so type type type away my friend
10/19/2011 c9 25Arantxa2020
Does that mean that Reid was still doing drugs? Or was that just in his drawer? Please update soon because I want to know what is going to happen next.
10/19/2011 c9 8lastbloom
Wow im reading this during comercials and watching the new episode xD great chapter update soon :D
10/19/2011 c9 Hatsuahru M
Reid love him to death lol. He can be more pushy though the new season gives him lewway with his personality. I dont mind. Lol.

Though the drug things. OMG. Save him.
10/19/2011 c9 158CBloom2
I'm all for bringing a little sunshine and happiness into the world!

Loved that chapter - is Reid finally remembering? Will it be like a torrent of memories now?

Looking forward to reading more x
10/19/2011 c9 12BrokenSky49
Oooooh I'm so happy he's remembering!
10/19/2011 c9 RS11