for Alpha

2/15/2016 c2 Nina-Chan202
I doubt youll continue this fic after more than 4 1/2 years but well.. Ill still hope...
7/29/2014 c2 8Drika-Veras
Such a pity that you didn't post any more, nor in this fic, nor in TYL Tsuna's ask (I really liked the ask and the drawings are so lovely!)
Well, even if you won't post it anymore, it'll still be on my favorite list! :) I only regret that you won't finish this or do more for the other characters.
5/14/2012 c2 kisa
wow you've already hit the 6000 word mark for hibari and there's still more? hmm well you might as well go for broke and aim for 10,000 words. good luck!
12/12/2011 c2 YubelChan
Me likey~ It seems possible too. Hehe, I'm really curious on Fon and Hibari-san's relationship with each other too~ Their most likely to be blood-related...

Hmmm, anyways, awww, Hibari had a rough childhood. Hehe and we can see where he learned the hebivore (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong ^^;) thing from.

And damn, 8D I seriously thought Li Mei lost it when she attack her husband until Giotto said it was for safety measures. XP Yay for awesome yet scary saftey measures!

Update soon~ 8D I really should stop making such long reviews.
12/5/2011 c2 1yoshi-in-black
I really like your Story and I hope to read more soon. ^^

There is only one thing I have to correct and that is the meaning of his name. As I read it in you fic, I was a bit puzzled, because I looked it up some time before and I knew that it was written with 2 quite unique Kanji (at least in my eyes. XD). So I looked it up once again, and found the following: 恭弥.

恭 means respectful, reverent, deferential

弥 means increasingly, pervade

I just thought, I'll let you know. ^^
10/31/2011 c2 2Twelfth Legion
Interesting... :) i want to c yamamoto's past! Wondet why he's so insecure... And lambos's too! Cant 28 till the nxt chapter! Update soon!
10/28/2011 c2 MinjiRoxx
WHY IS TSUNA'S VOICE ACTOR HERE JUUDAIME?
10/27/2011 c2 mapleroxy
Wow i can't believe that u that you actually pay attention to the little things in the manga and anime how admirable of you! Keep up the good work! u done ur research well:D
10/27/2011 c2 16long live marshmallows
wao. this is the best Hibari-centred chapter I have EVER read. EVER!
10/27/2011 c2 14KuraiArcoiris
I am a fan of this story. I love the idea from beginning to end. I might get tired of reading about Hibari seeing as he's not my favorite character, but seeing as my favorite character still there, I think I'll "suffer" through it. I can't wait to see the other guardian's pasts. And how knowing them will change how Tsuna acts towards them. Thanks for the story!
10/27/2011 c2 4Keimichi
Interesting start. Please continue~
10/27/2011 c2 46Chocolate and caramel
Kokubun Yukari... isnt taht one of the seiyuu's name?
10/27/2011 c2 Rekishichizu
*Is happy for being mentioned* =D

Hibari's mom and Tsuna's facepalm moment made me laugh, and if Reborn is old enough to be Yuni's grandpa-ish uncle, then Fon can be Hibari's uncle, too. =X

Thank you so much for updating this very convincing story as well as for all the explanations (yes, the original idea may have been Sushibomb's, but you owned it big time). I honestly forgot about that one chapter where Hibari was in the hospital, but it came back to me fast enough with all their mishaps in that place. XD

Keep it up~

- Reki
10/27/2011 c2 11pansyandy
gah im so excited! i really like this story~
10/27/2011 c2 anon
Don't worry this is awesome, what you've put together for Kyoya is amazing.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »