for Alpha

10/27/2011 c2 3darksnow00
Interesting plot innovation concerning Hibari's pasts and how came to be... very VERY interesting. It's a very well thought and a very plausible reason as to why he came to be if you ask me. It's very VERY convincing, and don't count how many 'very' i've typed in. So anyway, i'll be waiting as patient as i could be for your next update. Kudos~
10/27/2011 c2 RealityBitez
Whoa. I almost forgot the guy was hospitalized. He just doesn't seem like he could ever get sick. I really love how you depicted the Hibari family ^^ and that bit 'bout him choosing the right weapon XD Oh but, there were some typos here and there, like 'wildebeests'. Did you mean wild beasts..?

Ahaha! They're uncle and nephew? It's a little hard to believe that Fon is his uncle but..there is a possibility, and not much other explanation.

Loved this~ Can't wait to read more ^w^
10/27/2011 c1 RealityBitez
Ooh, a look at their pasts huh? ^^ sounds fun
10/27/2011 c2 Bluelup28
Great chapter! Hibari has an asthma here and that makes it more interesting :D

Keep it up and update soon!
10/27/2011 c2 EK12
Love this so so so much! I mean, it's so awesome!
10/27/2011 c2 ArcSepierCiel
Wow you started a fic again hehe and what a coincidence,i use nebulizer when my astma kicks too tch...well godluck XD
10/27/2011 c2 2SushiLoverForLife
That chapter was really good! I never thought that Hibari would have asthma. I really liked this chapter so please update soon!
10/26/2011 c1 11pansyandy
i look forward to futures chapters
10/9/2011 c1 14Cael05
now, that's a new concept! tsuna seeing his guardian's lives as kids! and the first will be chibi hibari! wai!

looking forward to your next chapter!
10/9/2011 c1 16long live marshmallows
gaakk this is so cool! =D
10/9/2011 c1 Rekishichizu
Interesting... I'd like to see where this goes. ^_^

One thing, though - I'm pretty sure Giotto's gloves are the 'I' gloves, not 'X'; Tsuna's is 'X' for Decimo. =P
10/9/2011 c1 46Chocolate and caramel
holy shit!chibi kyouya!
10/9/2011 c1 18InsaneKAT
This is excellent. I really had wondered why there wasn't any background to Hibari Kyouya. Good luck and update fast!
10/9/2011 c1 nadLeeH'108
wao! it's awemazing! it's really interesting! i love it!
10/9/2011 c1 Bluelup28
What a great idea for this fanfic!

I can't wait what child hibari will do X3