for Ariel

1/3/2013 c19 HateandLuvs
This is so awesome but so sad emotional eeeee i have mixed emotions anyway PLZ write more! Plz
11/24/2012 c19 6Ka-tay's mind
Uhh..whut.
11/9/2012 c14 Hate and Luvs
Ok so maybe I post way too much... But u r super good this should be a real book! I like ur story soooo much!** (- inspired face ) Oh and griffin always gets meh on an edge with Shirley ** u are sooo lucky Shirley ! Anyways I luv ur story soooo much! maybe I had to much candy? ... **
11/9/2012 c8 Hate and Luvs
Uh... I kno it has places in maplestory but rite now I'm confused O.O anyways this story is seriously addicting 3333 but confusin...still luvin the story xD
11/9/2012 c5 Hate and Luvs
I luv this story!33333 even tho it kind of has some stuff for older kids but its just sooooooo addicting luv it soo much!
11/9/2012 c18 Ka-tay's mind
Okay WHAT. o-o
10/25/2012 c3 KnightsDoom
Erm... Night walkers maxinum level are 120 like the other cygnus knights. So yea...
10/11/2012 c17 Ka-tay's mind
I AM CONFUSED WOMAN, CONFUSED I TELL YA!
6/10/2012 c16 5SugarADdIccT
Hi! I read ur stories long ago,but i didn't review...now I am! I think this story has an excellent plot and character...in a way it sorta talks about troubles in life! Please update ;)
5/6/2012 c6 70SeasonalRayn
-kun is basically for "little boy".

-chan is basically for "little girl".

-sama is basically for "teacher".

and stop putting "newbie writer", youre awesome XD
5/5/2012 c14 Ashlee Li Gi
Aww...(I noe tat I'm not suppose to be here)you are welcome:)Your strory is awesome!;)
5/4/2012 c14 6Ka-tay's mind
Scarlion sounds lovely. :D But so does Ariel. Frost and Flare WILL be taken care of, rest you be assured! Keep up the awesome work! :D
3/19/2012 c11 Ka-tay's mind
Isn't Scarlion fabulous? ROFL. And you're welcome for motivating you! btw, is this 3k words?
3/18/2012 c10 Ka-tay's mind
Tsk. you make Scarlion sound so evil. D; BRING ME THE NEXT CHAPTER, I SAY!
3/18/2012 c9 Ka-tay's mind
I should really teach you how to make that line thing
28 Page 1 2 Next »