for Quietus

10m c110 Nyssandria
great chapter as always!
I will be waiting for your return for sure I will not abandon this story it has been in my favorites for all these years and will continue to be one of my favorite reads.
1h c109 Nyssandria
very good. I find Itachi's thought about love a bit hypocritical after all his own beloved brother didn't feel much love and it almost destroyed him and destroyed Kore's life?

Sasuke has already done many silly things because of his love for Sakura but I don't see him berating Sasuke for that on the contrary he even helped him to be with her today.
2h c110 1kenzinator
As always, wonderful chapter! I remember first seeing this story’s very beginning and being hooked as a teen. Fast forward through high school, 2 degrees, a few boyfriends, and various jobs and these updates still get me excitedI read each new chapter when I see it’s come out. Take time for YOU. We will still be waiting when you return.
3h c110 sakurasauke
Sad that you are postponing this masterpiece, but I agree with you. The reality of our lives lies there and is moving. Hope everything goes perfect for you! The story is wonderfully perfect, the plot is outstanding! Hope to read you soon, but when you are motivated to write as you wish
10h c110 1Reen0va
This story has been the longest commitment in my life besides school! I started this story since the beginning when I started high school. Its been years since I finished college and its insane how dedicated you are to this story! Thank you! Thank you for gifting your talent for the world to see! Love love love this series!
16h c110 drunkkasey
take all the time you need to find you’re inspiration to write again! we all know how you’ve been so generous to us all in these past couple years, and you more than deserve this time to yourself
20h c110 laura
Am I the only one who feel sorry for obito? :') Yes, the dude made some mistakes, but hey uchiha people love more strongly than us, don't they? Poor boy, he is the first victim of himself... I love your shisui, his vibes, he truly is one of the most entertaining characters and as usually, in one chapter you can find so many different emotions... I giggle and I feel sorry and feel piety and smile... it's always a rollercoaster, every chapter and I live for it ️ now, what will rin do? I don't know, I hope she will understand and forgive him like in the manga! So is kakashi really dead? Won't he come back stronger and cooler than ever? And chiyo... I just love her so much in every universe... I'm so in pain for her and I'll miss your chiyo so incredibly much... aaah, it's so sad!
For this story, I WILL wait even ten years, maybe sometimes re-reading some chapter, maybe reading the entire story again and again in the middle time because this is just so good, I... can't stop reading it! It's always beautiful coming here again when there's a bit of free time... no problem, we'll wait as much time as you need. I'm addicted to this, there is no way I could quit when the end is coming. Thank you for your hard work, thank you thank you and see you soon
6/28 c110 6JasmineDragon22
I totally understand needing a break and while it makes me sad I’ll be anxiously awaiting the new upload after your hiatustake the time you need to do what is necessary. We can wait.

On that note I freaking loved this chapter! The tenderness between Sakura and Sasuke at the beginning was very well written and sweet. But this ending was what took the cake! Holy intensity Batman! You have the perfect way of writing cliffhangers that leave me thirsting for more then when I see the update I drop whatever I’m reading to read this instead. Truly brilliant. See you soon you awesome talented author!
6/28 c110 1AwesomeEyes
Well, first, thank you so much for this wonderful chapter. I enjoyed it very much. Is it weird that I am enjoying this type of torture? probably

Next, you won't lose me as a reader. I enjoy this story so much and when ever you get back to writing it, I will be here waiting. Thank you so much for all of the hard work you have put into this masterpiece.

I look forward to reading this story again whenever the next update may be.
6/28 c110 AngelGoddessMissy
You are an amazing and talented writer and I can only imagine the strain a story of this magnitude must take on you. I completely understand your need to take a break from the story ESPECIALLY given the number of chapters you have put out in the past couple of years. It's only practical that you would need time to take a break, focus on yourself, and circle back to Quietus when YOU are ready, instead of feeling pressured to continue. The story, as it is now, is HUGE and takes a decent amount of time to read, so allowing existing followers and even new followers time to catch up makes perfect sense. Please know, that I will ALWAYS go back to Quietus and if that's in a couple of years then so be it. It just gives me an excuse to reread the story from the beginning and get sucked back into the world of Quietus. ;)
6/28 c110 4dark-angel-of-the-past
I started reading this story in 2014 at chapter 30 or 31, I think I can survive waiting a while for an update. Do what you need to do and focus on you, we’ll be here when you’re ready to come back. Thanks for another wonderful update!
6/28 c110 shay
OMG RINNNN NO YOU REALLY WENT THERE. I'M LIVING FOR THE OBITO TORTURE. OMDS YOUR SHISUI WHEN I SAY I'M IN LOVE HE IS PERFECTION. ITACHI TOO. HOW DO YOU WRITE THEM SO WELL OMG THEY'RE REALLY TERRIFYING AND HAVE THIS CRAZY PRESENCE LIKE NOBODY ELSE IN THE STORY HOT DAMNNN. THE TRUE GOATS. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT OBITO SAYS TO RIN AND HOW IT TURNS OUT. I THINK HE'S GONNA HELP FIGHT AGAINST CRONOS BUT I'M SCARED THAT HE TRIES TO GET REVENGE ON SHISUI AND ITACHI FOR DOING TO RIN WHAT HE DID TO SAKURA. LOVE THAT KARMA CAME TO BITE HIM IN THE ASS.

THEY TOOK HIS SECOND SHARINGAN. IT GIVES ME HOPE THAT KAKASHI MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE. PLEASE LET SHISUI FIND HIM SOMEHOW. HE CAN'T BE DEAD. T7 HAS TO SURVIVE TIL THE END!

SAKURA IS SO CLOSE TO GETTING HER MEMORIES AND I'D WAIT FIFTY MORE YEARS FOR THIS STORY IF IT MEANS WE SEE THE END. THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER. I NEVER READ ANYTHING SO DETAILED ON THIS SCALE WITH ALL THE FIGHTS AND LORE AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND HOW MANY CHARACTERS ARE INVOLVED. TRULY A MASTERPIECE AND IN A LEAGUE OF ITS OWN. BEST BELIEVE IM GONNA GO BACK AND REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER FROM THE VERY START BECAUSE IF THERE'S ANYBODY WHO DESERVES ALL THE REVIEWS IT'S YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT OF A STORY, FOR WRITING FOR FREE AND FOR BLESSING US WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL WRITING. I SUPPORT YOU TO THE END AND WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU RETURN. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD BREAK AND RELAX AND RECHARGE AND LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY THEN COME BACK TO US TO SHARE WITH US THE FINALE. AND EVEN IF YOU DON’T COME BACK BECAUSE YOU DON’T OWE ANYTHING TO US I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND FOR SHARING THIS WITH US. ALL THE LOVE TO YOU XOXO
6/28 c110 1SundanceDream
Thank you for this last gift (hopefully for now). I hope you are successful in all you endeavors and stay heathly throughout these troubling times! Hope we will meet again in the future! kisses
6/28 c110 Guest
Wow itachi abd shidui are kinda creepy but pretty darn cool, i like the way they talk about sasuke like hes a baby. Well hes not! Sakura will attest lol. I hope you find some time to rest during your break since you really didnt last time. Thank you so much
6/28 c110 escuadroleahcarla
Thank you for the update!()
15,895 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »