for Break Up

1/20 c1 Elise Deschat
Problems with bureaucracies that don't define the chain of command chaos ensues...alpha battling for the title...the rest of the team gets lost in their wake...

good character building story...
3/26/2015 c1 6jada951
okay. i guess i need to catch up to season 2 to get all the info.

poor danno.

I hope nothing happened to grace...the story mentioned Rachel...
I sure hope his daughter is okay.
2/21/2015 c1 Guest
Great story!
2/20/2015 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Glad they made up. They are a good team together and good friends. They don't need someone coming in and messing up something that works good.
8/19/2014 c1 Guest
Haha! Excellent!
2/23/2012 c1 11loveRnB
this story need follow up Lori reaction to the change.
1/21/2012 c1 neptune60
I havn't seen anything like this on the show. You seem to be taking your displeasure out on Steve because the writers have added another character. Its not his fault he's been stuck with another team member. Danny's behaviour was pretty immature here. Steve and Danny are not joined at the hip and can interact with other team members as well. The show is more than just the McDanno show and Steve is the main character so he's going to get the bulk of screentime.
10/16/2011 c1 36francis2
Yes! Lori needs to be put in her place or she won't be a valuable member of the team, ever. She might have redeeming qualities but I just don't see them yet.
10/12/2011 c1 3crokettsgirl
Beautifully done. Lori and Danny get a long but since she has come in Danny and Steve are to split up. They are juggled and I don't like it either. Thanks for this story I hope like in this story things are cleared up on the show. I miss Steve and Danny, the mini cargument was good but I miss the flat out ones and more Book 'em Danno and rants etc. I enjoyed the story like all of your stories. Loved Chin backing Danny as he did with Meka. Excellent job. sue
10/12/2011 c1 wotumba1
that's exactly the scenario i've been afraid of! weston trying to kick danny out

hope that will never happen!
10/11/2011 c1 00000909000000
Good story. I liked how Chin had Danny's back and how Steve realized all he could have lost. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
10/11/2011 c1 20Kit Merlot
I liked that you addressed Lori and Steve seemingly teaming up to cut Danny out and good for Chin for finally pointing their horrible attitude out to them.

And good for Steve for working so hard to make amends-lovely work on this :)
10/10/2011 c1 Guest
More please.
10/10/2011 c1 2SaKuRa-MIna
Aww. Poor Danny. Glad at least Chin still had his back. I can't stand the pissing match between Weston and Steve. I'm really hoping Weston does not stay long at 5-O. I'm glad that Steve and Danny made up and our back to being the best friends they should be. Go Chin for sticking up for Danno. I'm glad he told Steve the facts so bluntly, Steve needed to be hit upside the head. Can't wait for the next story. Keep up the great work and good luck.
10/10/2011 c1 SumNumb3rs
Good story. So far, this season has left me cold. There is no more feeling of 'family' between the four main characters. If they don't fix it soon, we won't see a third season. Danny is almost invisible this season, so far, and even Chin has seemed to take the place of where Danny should be.

Suggestion: You mix a very few contractions with non contractions in the characters speech and thoughts. In the USA (at least) we speak and think in contractions, and in very few cases, not. I find myself rereading or correcting the use (in my head) as I read the story and it makes it a little less enjoyable. Maybe not this way for everyone, but it is for me. Just thought I'd convey my opionion for what would make this better reading.
24 Page 1 2 Next »