FanFiction.Net
for Code Blue?

3/23/2021 c3 3MsChrisAnn
The characters in this story seemed really cartoonish. Jethro and Conzuela were too over-the-top ridiculous to be believable.
5/7/2018 c3 Truckee Gal
Billy Melrose is one insightful, sneaky boss and that's why we love him. This was a splendid mix of action, suspense and humor. Great story telling! By the way: The river in the Pacific Northwest USA that divides Oregon and Washington is the Columbia; the country in South America that produces great coffee is spelled Colombia.
5/7/2018 c2 Truckee Gal
When The Agency actually wants to catch an evil South American information broker masquerading as a drug kingpin ... or vice versa, they better ditch Useless-at-Golf-and-Most-Everything Jethro and Let-the-Cat-Out-of-the-Hag-Blabbering Consuelo. Lee Stetson and Amanda King are rapidly emerging as the best of the best. It takes a madcap caper, but Lee is finally realizing that Amanda is his true partner. Doesn't get better than that!
5/6/2018 c1 Truckee Gal
Neither Lee nor Amanda are comfortable with their cover partners. This experience ought to make them appreciate each other more. One can hope Jethro and Consuelo decide to run away together!
7/6/2006 c3 linda4861
Good story... loved it!
11/4/2002 c3 byronetteaol.com
Great story! loved the ending
5/21/2002 c1 Lina
I really like the story so far.

But a suggestion, is not COLUMBIA, is COLOMBIA, and I know in Spanish femenine stuff ends with an a, but in this case is not CONZUELA, just Consuelo

, there are exceptions to every rule.

Not a criticism, just sideline information for future reference.
4/29/2002 c3 7Momm2five
OMGosh! You had me ROFL through the whole thing! Great story! Too funny. What a rainbow! LOL!

Jethro and Conzeula, hmm . . . what can I say about them? BAHAHAHA!

Great, Rb!
4/27/2002 c3 19Stemwinder
:::Sigh!:::

Wowness, this was good! I LOL'd so much that I almost burst open!

I think that Jethro and Conzeula as partners would probably be the Agency's WORST team, only because they'd get to, um, sidetracked (Hee hee hee!) But anyway, thanks for the laugh, I really needed it!
4/27/2002 c3 ec
Cute. Jethro and Conzuelo should be a team. They'd be perfect together. Then they could drive each other nuts instead of picking on poor Lee and Amanda.