FanFiction.Net
for Crystal Ball

12/13/2017 c5 jancey
I love the way you describe everything really descriptive and absorbing thankyou so much for sharing.
8/7/2017 c15 1Munkeyfump20
Oh so sweet sad also as its your last one but thanks for the very good read
7/14/2016 c15 3MartyMc49
I love your story - sorry to only now read it. It was perfect.
11/13/2015 c15 North Coast
What a lovely ending. I'm sad, though, because this is your last Mentalist story. Have you ever thought about writing more?
6/11/2015 c15 30LouiseKurylo
What an excellent story. Fine, credible depiction of Jane's descent from sanity and then back. Thank you for writing it.
6/11/2015 c8 LouiseKurylo
Harrowing, unbearably sad. Excellent.
4/10/2015 c15 1HelloBoys25
So beautiful! Thankyou for sharing it!
3/27/2013 c12 c2pg2c2v
Sorry to nitpick but I love Greek mythology and the god of dreams is Morpheus on orpheus But I do love your story.
3/14/2013 c15 179xfmoon
Wow what a great story, excellently written. I simply loved the beginning, and the end too. And how you put small details from the show in it. Great piece. Kudos!
3/13/2013 c15 31MerriWyllow
It is no secret that I love this fic. From beginning to end it was intriguing and intelligent as well as full of heartbreaking love. I am so glad that tromana nominated it at the Paint It Red 2013 awards. Well, all except for the fact that *I* had wanted to nom. it.
3/12/2013 c3 3Amri91
Hi Ebony,

I am really glad to have just finished another of your stories. I just loved reading all your tales, esp. "Closer", and I think I have favorited about every one of them.

Your take on Jane's descent into madness was quite interesting, and it is reading stories that give me hope about this couple, for I do not particularly like the way he's treating Lisbon on the show.

I just wanted you to know that your stories have always been a source of solace for shippers like me.

Hope you post many more in this fandom.

Regards,
Amrutha.
3/11/2013 c15 1jickinayne
Your paranoia is unnecessary, that was a wonderful story and so brilliantly written. Congratulations, I loved every minute.
3/10/2013 c15 117superwoman1015
Nice little time jump there. Great to see them, him, healing and moving on. I like how they are comfortable, but not forced, it's very believable.
3/10/2013 c14 superwoman1015
"A vision of light in his darkness." I think that is an more than fitting description of Lisbon. Quite a nice chapter. I like the way that Red John was taken care of. A nice explanation, but not too much.
3/10/2013 c13 superwoman1015
Hehe, this chapter made me smile, which was a welcome after the past few chapters of depression and despair.
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »