for Shadow Cats and Dire Wolves

8/16/2017 c17 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
i loved it! more please?!
7/15/2016 c17 Guest
Awwww! Come on! You have to update! I read the wholw 17 chapters in one day, you can't leave is all hanging. Please, is there any chance for you to update someday?
6/29/2016 c17 selenathewolf
this is absolutly awesome, i love it i need more of it please continue
7/4/2014 c17 Guest
please for the love of god update i love this story
5/16/2014 c17 Guest
please please please please update this story i love it it is killing me to have to wait
1/23/2014 c17 22Slytherin Studios
I like it, please update soon.
6/10/2013 c17 1cutepenname
I'll admit it was a bit of a confusing start but I think you've got a pretty good story here. I'm glad I kept with this and I'll be looking forward to the next update!
2/8/2013 c17 Med
I beg you to continue this Story, your writing is incredible, you made me fall in love with these characters, they're truely amazing.
9/30/2012 c17 Emmalime
I'm loving this story! :)
9/18/2012 c17 7I-Have-A-Dark-Side
love it, can't wait for more
6/15/2012 c16 6MissMac
Wonderful story, darling. Robb and I have never really gotten on, but I love the way you write him. I think I may have to re-watch season 1 and 2 with a new perspective on him. Maybe a shirtless perspective... *ahem* sorry...

Don't make me wait too long for the next update because I enjoyed reading this and I want to read more! Lovely writing, lovely plot and just plain lovely story! :)
6/3/2012 c16 97hollster
Awesome chapter:)
6/3/2012 c16 Pfirsich
Chapters like this are great, I'll be happy with as many as you like to write! Because as much as I like Robb/Adriena interaction in chapters like this Adrienas character is really forming and there are enough fanfictions out there where (most of the time) female lead is just a produkt of the male counterparts actions. It's not that Adriena is my favourite person ever, she is a tiny bit too reckless and might have a tendency to just not think actions through in all their consequences, as far as I can tell yet. But via chapters like this you build characters that are comprehensible and persons who actually define themselves and interplay with other. I like that, but I wouldn't mind more Robb in this by any means :)
5/23/2012 c15 Anon
UPDATE PLEASE!
5/22/2012 c15 5gragner
You are SUCH an amazing writer!

60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »