FanFiction.Net

Epic.
12/20/2022 c1 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty awesome
4/7/2022 c1 joshua9966
One of the best fanfics ever that last line sends chills down your spine.
12/16/2021 c1 Mirage
Aww great story -
11/7/2021 c1 LaPetiteVoleuse
A nice idea and a nice fic :) thank you for your work !
7/30/2021 c1 Chai Chandler
Absolutely love this.
It feel rather refreshing,reading through their perspective within reports as well,it is very well rewritten.

[Small rant]
Luffy widespread support is very interesting,and absolutely loved it had been added as well,he pretty much have 2/4 yonko groups wrapp3d around his fingers before.(The Red Hair Force and Whitebeard.) Then we have the revolutionary,god i’m excited if actual war happens again in one piece and we have like Marco The PhoenixSabo fight with him,be very interesting.
2/13/2021 c1 1Kirasuna14
This is another piece of perfect literature. The storyline is great and I love how you acknowledge reasons for becoming pirate king.
12/29/2020 c1 MrBigBottoms
Really enjoyed the one shot, very well written
12/4/2020 c1 h4nnie0020
This was a really fun story to read. The plot was interesting and writing was great. It was also really satisfying to read about the Gorosei's struggle with Luffy. Overall, I enjoyed this story a lot!
8/7/2020 c1 InfinityMask
It’s fun read... tho I’m surprised that they didn’t use buster call or assasin or whatever on whoever annoyed them(alabasta, chocoyasi village fosha Archipelago etc)
Heck I’m surprised those place dare to proclaim support for Luffy. kinda think those places support him silently but would not do it openly.
7/28/2020 c1 Guest
Nice story keep up the good work
5/3/2020 c1 Aburameclanhead
This is great! Imagine their reaction to the Straw Hat Grand Fleet.
1/3/2020 c1 18Shinnypichu88
That moment you realize why Roger was truly dubbed "Pirate King" and the big twist regarding Ragtel XD
5/13/2019 c1 YAAAH
This is AWESOME
2/23/2019 c1 1Arata Meian
I shivered. It was as if I could feel the change in the air as I read this story. I always love stories that acknowledge practically known facts that do not have to be Canon. Since the first time Luffy said it he wouldn't be anything else but the Pirate King. Long Live the King!
118 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »