FanFiction.Net
for Long Live the King

2/23/2019 c1 1Arata Meian
I shivered. It was as if I could feel the change in the air as I read this story. I always love stories that acknowledge practically known facts that do not have to be Canon. Since the first time Luffy said it he wouldn't be anything else but the Pirate King. Long Live the King!
1/27/2019 c1 63general zargon
Amazing. This is a great story, and I loved the idea of the Gorosei having a checklist for the Pirate King. :D Best of luck on your writing!
10/6/2018 c1 No one
This story is killing me, it so cool and fantastic!
6/28/2018 c1 2xenosaiyan
Long live the king! Can I get a cookie for being 100th reviewer?
6/9/2018 c1 2Readorcetics
Absolutely amazing !
5/20/2018 c1 Guest
Long Live the King. King Luffy
11/14/2017 c1 2LoveGlutton
Well done... a few flaws do to it’s age, but well written... magnificent
11/5/2017 c1 SweetOmegas
Ooooo... really like the idea of a checklist! Good writing too!
6/13/2017 c1 asighoaighnqllg
Good checklist you got there!
4/15/2017 c1 Ravenclaw Slytherin
This is beautiful!
1/7/2017 c1 Guest
I read "The Will of D" and I swear that I had chills. It was a small piece of genius and will be long in my memory. "Long Live the King" did not hit me so hard, but it is a very good one-shot, and I very much like the list of requirements Gorosei.
12/10/2016 c1 creativesm75
cool
11/7/2016 c1 7moon so bright
Nice!
10/20/2016 c1 2Apfane Chan
If you were to actualise this, you would need to include Blackbeard whom would tick many cases. It would be interesting as he is Luffy's main rival, same dream but opposite method. And of course the latest event of the manga would had many things. We see the Gorosei and their reaction to the end of the Dressrosa arc, would they despair, feeling their end approaching? Long live the king, indeed... maybe they hope that Luffy and Blackbeard would kill eachother? wishful thinking...
119 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »