FanFiction.Net
for Long Live the King

9/4/2015 c1 25EmInArEvOl
I think it's good to mention that... in the current and latest manga chapter... that indeed the Strawhat fleet/armada is in the making with 7 individual pirate groups swearing loyalty and wanting to be his subordinate crew... I wish you could modify or re-write this cause the thought that the Gorosei would acknowledge and fear Luffy more than ever is awesome!
Your story though, by itself, is awesomely SUPER!
7/17/2015 c1 1h0b1z
Love it!
6/25/2015 c1 TwoFourSixEight
Kinda late to be reviewing, but I really enjoyed this story. :) it really reflects the story and is very true.
6/20/2015 c1 1BloodkingEclipse
I quite enjoyed this list. And I think if Shanks or Whitebeard had wanted to go to Raftel they could have but are not really interested
4/13/2015 c1 IDon'tFreakingKnowYou
I have no words except these: SPONTANEOUS, MAGNIFICENT, HIT-RIGHT-THROUGH-THE-HEART. and right now I'm fangirling my brains out.
3/24/2015 c1 3Wandering the Arid Sea
Long Live The King!
3/22/2015 c1 34BlackSky83
That was a great One-shot, I love it -!
2/15/2015 c1 Garm
At first, I thought I'd get a good laugh out of this. Then, as it moved further and further along, I felt chills. It's always struck me as terrifying how widespread Luffy's support is. He's the kind of person people cannot help but feel drawn to simply because he is a worthy king. I cannot call him a good man, though in some ways he is, and I cannot call him a hero for he is most definitely not that and even Luffy himself knows that. He isn't a genius intellectual, nor is he a beyond talented warrior. He's just more stubborn than Death and more loyal to his nakama than soulmates are to one another, and the same can be said in reverse. I honestly can see this as being canon, this list, and I actually find myself agreeing with you about the bounty rise caused by the Going Merry. That is far more important in the events of the attack on the Lobby than the defeat of a government assassin. This is very well done.
1/17/2015 c1 6Jsyrin
Le roi est mort. VIVE LE ROI!
1/10/2015 c1 1Angelvt
This is really awesome!
11/16/2014 c1 10Yvonne Park
This was very well written, and well thought out. Great job! I really enjoyed it! :)

-Yvonne
10/4/2014 c1 21Miss Meira
Hi! I love this one, too! I guess everything I have to say has been said in the two reviews I submitted. XD You're just so talented! I salute you!

Thanks for writing!
9/1/2014 c1 2Senri-Taichou
That was... perfect! That was great. I really liked it.
8/17/2014 c1 lany-chan
Beautiful story!
7/23/2014 c1 18OnePieceDoesExist
That was short but it was really good! I don't usually get to engrossed into a story that isn't that long but this was awesome! Nice idea too it was really original!
119 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »