FanFiction.Net
for The Masque

2/17 c19 Ozzy
I know that it has been a long time since you’ve written this story...but I’m gonna write this review anyway.
1. I believe you were 10 when you wrote this
2. Your beta was 8 at the time?
3. Nobody gets engaged at 11 or 12 even in the .
4. All your characters talk like they are embeciles
5. Plot is erratic, dialogs are appauling,
6. A for effort, f for final result
4/10/2021 c2 Guest
This happened, then this happened and that happened. Thumbs down.
3/7/2021 c1 Levenez
Sweet
2/21/2020 c24 Wyndwhyspyr
What a roller coaster
2/10/2019 c13 mangosmum
They don't call the Duke of anythingDuke X"...He would be referred to asYour Grace" orHis Grace" and his wife isHer Grace"...
1/20/2019 c5 Les
In the original story Mrs Darcy had already died
1/19/2019 c1 Les
Interesting start. I like stories with Lizzy having responsible parents. Hopefully this story is like that.
11/25/2018 c6 ChipzGrMione
sherlock holmes was definitely not published during that time!
But i love your story so I'll just ignore that :D
9/11/2018 c18 Siciliana
Sherlock Holmes wasn’t written until the late1800’s; Sherlock said “elementary my dear Watson,” not the other way around.

A duke and duchess are addressed as Your Grace and referred to as his grace and her grace, and collectively as their graces. If Lizzy and Jane are their daughters, they are Lady Elizabeth and Lady Jane.

I realize English is not your first language, but you should have betas who are fluent and know correct punctuation, grammar, and verb tenses.
5/19/2018 c24 2NotACursedChild
This was a lovely story! I finished it in about an hour and a half :-):-):-):-) It was wonderful and I loved it! :-):-):-):-) Thank you for sharing this with us :):):):)
5/19/2018 c17 NotACursedChild
So I was right!
5/19/2018 c15 NotACursedChild
The Duke or the Earl? Wickham?
5/19/2018 c13 NotACursedChild
I read the last line of the last chapter, but I misunderstood it and hence the review before.

Maybe the Duchess was with Lady C and they planned on doing this. What if the Duchess had a twin sister and she took her place instead to get rid of Jane and Lizzy?!.
5/19/2018 c12 NotACursedChild
Nononono maybe they did this on purpose
5/19/2018 c11 NotACursedChild
What if he is the Duke?!.
168 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »