for Pride of Time

10/23 c21 Guest
I have to say I loved this story, the first few times. This time, I really don’t care for the flat characters they are here. They are not 3 dimensional...they’re flatlanders. But mostly, Hermione acts like she doesn’t know things she should based on what year it was when she left. And really, it’s ok to change one person’s life but not those that died? Not awesome. And when Hallowe’en came around, her response was not what I’d want a friend of mine to have. She was flat and unmoved. Until she “sobbed” her heart out. Then all was great. Sorry but f that. Not a favorite anymore. Not even close. Sorry
10/24 c50 Jennifer Jenkinson
Fantastic story, I loved how the pieces all came together at the end. Thank you for sharing!
10/13 c4 kinnik
Oh my God! The incident with the homework choking him with his tie was fantastic! Hilarious!
10/3 c23 9WizardMichi
nooooooo Seleniusssssss T T
10/2 c19 WizardMichi
omg what the heck I loved this chapter so much! *sobs aggressively*
10/2 c50 mr.mae
I loved your story! It was amazing.
10/2 c18 WizardMichi
I hated this chapter so much *sobs angrily*
10/2 c11 WizardMichi
Omg I wanna cryyyy
10/2 c10 WizardMichi
I love when Sev says sweet things to Hermione. his last reply to her in the chapter made my heart happy lol
9/12 c39 Makoyi-sik
Honestly how hermione doesn't end up punching everyone in their stupid faces is a freaking miracle.
9/11 c50 MotekElm
an epic time travel Sevmione tale.
veeeeery long chapters and long story.
follows cannon quite closely.
9/8 c20 MotekElm
im enjoying this, but since thisHermione went back with only GOF as reference, in her original timeline Voldy is alive and winning, so why would she want to preserve that timeline? I would understand it if she came back after 7th year and was doing it to defeat him, maybe. Also, she has already changed so much, why not tell them about Peter and what she knows? And why go by her real name when she expects to pop up again in 1991 as a child?
8/31 c1 LucyBBB
Tu historia la verdad que me gustado tienes talento, pero ya no puedo soportar la FALTA DE ACCION por parte de hermione, esto es una advertencia para los lectores que leen las criticas antes de la historia. No entiendo por que hermione se quedo de braxos cruzados. Y ahora lo de dejar a Sirius Black sabiendo que es inocente ya no soporto, mira lo de Lily puedo entender, pero dejar que los padres de Neville y ahora Sirius ya no.
Mira si la unica ventaja o beneficio de este viaje es que se forme esta relación, la verdad que me decepciona mucho :/
Siento mucho, pero
De todas maneras gracias por compartir.
8/31 c21 LucyBBB
De todas maneras gracias por compartir.
8/20 c50 11Pavs
This story was absolutely amazing. You did an incredibly good job staying in line with the canon story you chose to keep and all of the characters that you kept true to themselves. It's going to be on my list of favorite Harry Potter fanfictions.

keep up the good work.