for Big Time Charmed

5/13/2012 c1 3Sara.14759
Congratulations on your new story! (:

I like that you went ahead and explained everything, it will be much more addicting when the action comes along. Great work and keep it up!
5/9/2012 c22 16BellaRosa17
Great chapter, as always. It was really funny. Carlos could be a chef if he really wanted to. Especially since he loves food. In that way he's like Piper in my book. So looking forward to the next chapter. THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT!
5/8/2012 c22 5TinyHandz
again... AMAZING! Can't wait for your next update... Now you have me all nervous on the Lomille thing! please update soon. I wish I could say more but it's late and I have school later today! Goodnight!
4/23/2012 c21 TinyHandz
yaaaay number 80! I will annoy you with reviews till deah... O.o nah. Not really, I'm a nice person n.n this story is getting epicer by the second (yes I do know that isn't an actuall word) but awesome, kee on the Charmed-Big Time Rush lovin' :) and I hope your life is awesome and you are doing great in school... I have't slept, barely eaten and I'm in the hospital with my mami and yeeeeeeah, saw you updated so that's that! Goodnight! n.n (c : (O:K xD
4/23/2012 c1 5Arcane1ManaX
This story is in the wrong category, please move it to where it belongs.

Reported for being in the wrong place.

Arcane One Mana X

Member of Critics United
4/22/2012 c21 16BellaRosa17
Firstly: THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUT OUT!

I wonder who Carlos was married to? Hint, hint! But onto the the chapter. It was so amazing. It is a very valuable lesson to learn and this is one of my favorite episodes. I'm going to start getting antsy when you start getting between season three and four only because that's when Paige was introduced. I don't want any of them to die at all. But since that's not for a while I'm going to try and put it out of my mind.

So Carlos a social worker? Like Paige was really cute and two kids? Very interesting. I kept wondering how Carlos power's had progressed though.

But back to the chapter it was a great one and I can't wait for the next chapter.
4/22/2012 c21 3BlueberryNinja
Really Good chapter. I luved all the sweet Jendall moments you put in there!
4/22/2012 c21 1WoodbridgeWine
Aw so sad yet so amazing! This has to be one of my favorite chapters of one of my favorite stories! Can't wait for more!
4/22/2012 c21 7Yeeellyy
I knew it ! That Pratt was the guy with the dog ! That was just plain sad especially the part where James say he should be punished or something .. Actually this isn't considered a crossover cause the characters from Charmed aren't here it just based on it
4/20/2012 c20 20TheSkyWriter
OMG! My favorite charmed episode and btr combined yay! keep updating
4/17/2012 c1 4Shaded Silvering Grey
Please put this in proper crossover catagory. Reported.

(Member of Critics United)
4/15/2012 c20 3BlueberryNinja
Another great chapter! :) Keep going. But am I the only one that misses Jo?
4/15/2012 c17 1BigTimeHannah
I've just read all through this story in like 3 hours. I absolutely love it! It's amazing can't wait for the next chap 33333 ~Hannah
4/15/2012 c19 5TinyHandz
OH MY GOD! Better than the original ending of season 1... but... I can't stop crying! Can't wait for season 2...
4/15/2012 c20 16BellaRosa17
Carlos seemed to have a hard time. It still makes me sad that she had to move away but I know she'll be back hopefully. Great chapter as always!
293 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »