for Big Time Charmed

3/20/2014 c56 7Loganator-JR
Awesome chapter and a sweet wedding. cant wait for an update!
3/17/2014 c1 10BreDom
Oh my god! I can't even express how happy I am right now to know someone did a btr/charm story! You freaking rock. I love charm. I can't get enough.
1/28/2014 c56 13musicrox15
AMAZING! What does mote mean though?
1/28/2014 c56 6SaltTahneeBran
aww this is the cutest thing ever, but it makes me incredibly sad that all I can think about is them eventually getting a divorce :( But like i've said many times, I love this story! SO close to Logan finding out about the whitelighter is his father! argh!
1/27/2014 c56 2Chey21
Yayy! They are married :)
I love it!
I Cant wait for more! :)
1/27/2014 c56 16BellaRosa17
Aww! Though I expected you know who to show up for the wedding as a surprise, I'm super happy with the way the whole chapter turned out! It was amazing and sweet and the vows made me tear up. You did a great job with the parents and Kendall's dad return, which I thought it was amazing how still in love Kevin and Jennifer were despite his being gone. All in all, incredible :)
1/20/2014 c55 13musicrox15
AMAZING! Is that it or...?
1/12/2014 c55 Danielle Domain
Please update soon and don't forget please what's going to happen next I wonder
1/10/2014 c55 Twin Tails Speed
I find this story to be very well done & interesting. I can't wait to see what happens in the 4th season with James and how close he'll follow Phoebe's path.
1/4/2014 c55 2Chey21
I love it!
Yay another update already :)
I Cant wait for more :)
1/3/2014 c55 16BellaRosa17
Loved it! Looks like Joanne is still in love with her Whitelighter...so happy with the ending. I can't wait for the wedding chapter! I can't wait to see/read your take on it :)
1/3/2014 c55 6SaltTahneeBran
Aww yay and nay that they are together! Im so glad you updated and omg this was brilliant! It revealed so much, Logan's father must be the Whitelighter they came across that case they had ages ago SAM IS LOGANS FATHER ARGGH! lol, well I hope I'm right! I was expecting Muffy to die here, a sacrifice for Logan or something, I don't know haha. But I'm so happy that you updated, I absolutely love this story! THANK YOU!
1/3/2014 c55 3RHatch89
nice job
12/26/2013 c54 Danielle Domain
Please update soon please I wonder if Joanne will try and stop the wedding between jo and Kendall when they find out about Jo
12/24/2013 c54 5thewatchtower300341
oh i love this chapter please update again please love love it
293 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »