for Big Time Charmed

12/17/2012 c45 5TinyHandz
YAY! This chapter made me feel sooooo bad, like, I mean I know how it feels like, like Kendall felt so it makes me a little mad towards the guys but it wasn't their fault either... But I CAN'T GET OVER THIS CHAPTER! I SO wasn't expecting JETT out of all People O.O... You got me good... I also thought you were going to write "Primrose Empath" which is one of my favorites... so, Well played, well played! Kudos to you!
12/17/2012 c45 16BellaRosa17
Sweet, I love the Kendall and Jo moments but I'm also loving the James and Muffy times to even though I know she's the bad guy. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/17/2012 c45 3RHatch89
12/17/2012 c45 5Bookreader2010
Ya! I am glad you decided to do this chapter. It ended differently then I thought it would but I like it you did a good job with this chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
12/15/2012 c44 Leah Garcia
sorry i didn't review for awhile because my sister Lisa is still in a comma and doesn't show any signs of her waking but on a good injuries is all healed and she is strong but starting to lose hope of her ever waking up. So what should i do about it should give up hope that she is ever waking up because it's almost Christmas or should i believe that she is strong and gonna wake up because says they are going to pull the plug on Christmas day if she isn't awake because the doctors says that they can't on life support;( I hope i have a Christmas miracle please at least i am a Christian so i'm going to pray for my big sister and i know you do not know my sister but i hope you will pray that Lisa will wake up and anyone who look at reviews too please and for the story can't you make Kendall have new power like make him turn turn into a lion and the others will be surprise mostly the other three boys that he can do that of turning into a lion
12/6/2012 c44 6SaltTahneeBran
Naw poor Muffy, I feel sorry for her. Even though I don't like her one bit, she seems really conflicted, I hope she either dies or turns completely good, which I find hard seeing. Anyway, still enjoying this so much!
12/6/2012 c44 3RHatch89
12/6/2012 c44 5Bookreader2010
Ya I have been waiting for thus chapter to come up for a while now. Well this one, Primrose Empath and they ending/beginning of season 3/4. Anyways awsome chapter and YA! it looks like Carlos has finally mastered his flaming ability. Also I thought of something else to Mayr Kendall could learn to shift into smaller/bigger animals. So far the smallest that I remember him doing is a puppy and biggest so far is a cheetah. Maybe he could learn to do animals like rabbits and mice etc. Or horses and lions and bears Oh My lol but can't wait wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
12/2/2012 c43 5TinyHandz
As I told you... AH-MAY-ZING! This made me so emotional... i can't stand it when Any of them have an angsty Chapter but I love it at teh same time because you feel like they are your babies...
11/25/2012 c43 16BellaRosa17
Amazing chapter as always!
11/24/2012 c43 20TheSkyWriter
this is officialy my favorite chapter! keep it coming!
11/24/2012 c43 3RHatch89
11/16/2012 c42 5TinyHandz
I can't get over this ending... I mean I knew it was going to happen but it always gets to me :'C... I hope you update soon... Next week I'll be really busy and I barely have school...
11/15/2012 c42 Lucy Case
you shoul update again this week on Friday since you didn't update last week on Friday so update again on Friday or today
11/14/2012 c42 20TheSkyWriter