FanFiction.Net
for Immortalis Caris

9/3/2021 c1 Icy
Damn, I miss your writing. Truly, you have a gift with words. I hope you're well, and I hope you're still using your gift. And maybe that one day, we'll get to see more of it.
9/4/2013 c20 2borednhomealone
I don't know why I'm reviewing because I don't know what to say. This is a story beyond words. I've never read anything like this, and I doubt I will ever see anything of this caliber in the fan fiction world ever again. I could definitely see the intertwining of the various authors and stories, but yet you still made this a completely unique story of its own. Amazing job!
5/7/2013 c1 CentauRita
Voyeur, of the fittest! Creepy stealthy!
12/2/2012 c1 Guest
THIS IS SO WONDERFUL! I'm from New Mexico and you are fantastic writer! Thank you thank you thank you! These types of stories are why I read fanfic! This is perfect!
4/30/2012 c20 20Discordia81
I am very sorry for not reviewing every single chapter, especially now that I've seen how few reviews you have. I guess I'm not surprised, it is an unusual subject matter and a unique premise for a story. But that's a shame, because this story truly does deserve more attention. It was wonderfully written and I got completely sucked in to the story. Carlisle and Edward aren't typically my favorite slash pairing, but I was intrigued by the story description.

You did an amazing job with this story and I am so glad I gave it a chance. Your writing is poetic but concise and I truly enjoyed it.
2/24/2012 c20 31EdwardsMate4ever
Thank you for sharing this unique and intriguing story. It really sucked me in - I read it all in one sitting.

It is refreshing to see Carlisle as the human one - so often writers make Edward the human.

Your description of meth addition was spot on.

I found it hard to believe that Carlisle thought Dee just had "really small breasts", but it's a minor detail.

I also really enjoyed how you incorporated characteristics of True Blood vampires.

I must say, I kind of wish Dee would have changed Carlisle. I understand, she has gone through many partners in her long life, but Carlisle's the ONE!

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Keep writing!
2/24/2012 c17 EdwardsMate4ever
Such an intense chapter. Hot
2/24/2012 c16 EdwardsMate4ever
Dee is so manipulative. Carlisle is absolutely addicted to her blood.
1/21/2012 c5 Liliom99
Hi! I have just found this story, and I'm loving it. It's so mysterious and suggestive and different. Thanks for sharing!
12/29/2011 c6 cecilia4059
I'm so curious about what is Jess to Edward. I guess Edward can read mind here. Thanks for writing.
12/29/2011 c5 cecilia4059
Love this story and the lonely, desperate and miserable Carlisle. I wonder does Edward can read mind in this story. Does he know Carlisle's been fantasizing him? I hope I can find the answer soon.
12/29/2011 c4 cecilia4059
Carlisle is downright miserable. Maybe the appearance of Edward is his salvation after all.
12/29/2011 c1 cecilia4059
Love the first chapter but ashame to admit that I don't know who he is, Edward or Carlisle. You are fantastic.
12/21/2011 c20 6TKegl
What an incredible ride fraught with tension and emotion. I half-expected Edward to change Carlisle in the end, but I really like how you chose to finish the story, with Carlisle growing older, but Edward/Dee sticking by him.

This was absolutely fabulous, and very unexpected. Thank you for sharing!
12/21/2011 c10 TKegl
I'm actually reading this story over on your LJ, but had to pop over to leave you some love here as well.

This is a very unusual, unique story that I find extraordinarily compelling. Meth-addict Carlisle is different from how we've ever seen before, but portrayed so honestly, in my opinion...and your "Dee", mysterious and enigmatic...I can absolutely see her as a more feminine version of Edward.

It really doesn't feel like fanfiction at all (as you say in your profile) which I'm very much enjoying...and the relationship between Carlisle and Dee is haunting and I just can't look away.

Off to read more! :-)