for The Possible Storm

6/22/2020 c4 7RememberStars
This must be the fifth or sixth time I’ve read this story. I love it so much. Also I love DW/KP crossovers, soooo...

Anyway, after eight years, I understand that this story updating is an unlikely event. That being said, it is definitely going/on my Favorite Stories. I truly wished there had been more, but sometimes good things must end early. Consider me impressed with this story, and as something I will always think kindly of.

RememberStars

(And this is posted on Chapter 4 instead of 5 because apparently I wrote a review on Chapter 5, and of course FF still has that ridiculous rule about only one comment per chapter.)
4/22/2018 c1 Brave Chaser
He woulda said John Smith. oh, and rule #366: Always Question the Identity of anyone called "John Smith".
2/22/2018 c5 30WhiteRoseLuver1
This story is really good; I hope you come back to it.
1/8/2015 c2 ScifiJoe
I am enjoying your story.
A good characterisations of the Possible clan. Unfortunately, i not seen the 11th(?) Doctor or his then companions, so i cannot comment.
Very good spelling and such helps the story move along something fierce.
11/29/2014 c5 5Matrix23
I really like this story. If you don't comtinue soon... Guess I'll continue it for you.
11/6/2014 c5 Guest
R u gone
12/19/2013 c5 secretwhovianpony
Oh my God. This just made my opinion of Shego go up. I already had a relatively good opinion of her, but this just brought that up. Shego ma never admit it, but she would make an awesome mother. Her brand of love is more tough love than anything, but she would make a good mother nevertheless. But, are you really making her out as a lesbian? 'Cause that just seems wrong. Still. The way you have this story is absolutely awesome!
10/26/2013 c2 2tehairbendingdemighost
THIS IS SO STUPID I CANT STOP LAUGHING LOL
9/25/2013 c5 Guest
I NEED MORE! this is really amazng!
8/14/2013 c5 7RememberStars
Is there any chance whatsoever of this being continued? Because I love it so far.
7/1/2013 c5 Caetlin
Shego helping KP isn't new
11/14/2012 c5 Guest
on the doctors interaction with shego: the doctor being a little intimidated by her is good, but in his first
9/19/2012 c5 16westwindwaker
I like your story so far. I am currently wondering whether the Doctor would get kidnapped. He is a hero and something is stopping him from leaving.
7/27/2012 c1 13Iron-Mantis
Will there be any mention of other species like Zygons, Silurians, ogrons, Movellans or heck even haemovores.

good work thus far.
6/14/2012 c5 anonymous
This is awesome I love both shows can't wait until the next
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »