for My Question

2/19/2014 c1 10clockwork marionette
YEAH! That sounds awesome!
10/12/2011 c1 Soozin Hevincarrr
Heck, I'd love to read something where a main character dies. I'd also love to read something where they kill off all the characters one by one. Death Sweet Death.
10/11/2011 c1 10Dancing in the Minefield
Technically I only review stories, but I'm making an exception from the goodness of my heart. First, to answer your question: If the story is written well enough, why not? Sad endings are terrible unless you're planning sequels. Secondly, don't ever ever ever post questions as stories. Ask it at the end of a chapter, or on your profile. And this doesn't even have much to do with FF at all. Delete it as soon as you have your answers. You're lucky enough that you're getting any reviews on this at all. And even if you really had to post this, there's no reason to laugh at the people who actually answered. It's just rude.
10/11/2011 c1 2178meg9
Sounds wonnderful...
10/11/2011 c1 Stollrock99
Sounds like a cool story. I'm on board.
10/11/2011 c1 1SafetyScissors
Sounds fine. Not everything can be a happy ending. Just as long as you don't make it freaky depressing (for long, anyway.) PM if you post it, 'kay? Also, I am guessing you are between the ages of 12 1/2 - 14 1/2. If your not, it's not supposed to be an insult.
10/11/2011 c1 Anonymou