for Wild Night in Camelot

2/12/2019 c1 sonicundertalefan
mmmmmm hot hahahhaha your stoies are one of my fav. just so you know
7/24/2016 c1 alexis
love it!
5/18/2014 c2 Guest
This story is almost word for word from "what happened to you"
3/5/2014 c2 13Orian 'Able' Relt
I might be late for this but yeah sign me up as well I agree with everything you said about the lemons or heavy violence.
12/1/2013 c2 Guest
I agree with you 100%, they shouldn't be able to removed stories that don't belong to them. It should be considered as illegal, however I don't have an account here. So I can't show my support other than this comment, but know this. I do hope that you are able to reach those who can solve this issue, and I also hope that all your work isn't vain. There are many more readers out there that support you, both those who write the stories and those who enjoy them.
6/13/2013 c1 1shade25
*massive nosebleed*
4/21/2013 c2 16StarLightRaven-dead
That's so not cool! Sign me up pls!
2/14/2013 c2 13Shadow-of-death060
the story was good and i can believe that they're trying to do that...thats sooo not fair, romantic and love stories wont be the same with out being able to express love and the battle sceens will be like sooo boring. Blood, battles and death are apart of life anyway and it wont kill anyone so i dont see the harm as for lemons they too are apart of life everyone does it so whats the problem...sign me up
11/17/2012 c2 16Silverexorcist
Oh. My. God. I will join! I will join! I will join! I will join! I will join! I will join! I will join! I will join! I will join! I will join! I will join! I will join!
11/17/2012 c1 Silverexorcist
I love it! This was pure genius! X3
7/28/2012 c1 19Resident Evil Lionhart
Wondered why I recognized the lemon...Lol.
6/28/2012 c1 Guest
s and l xD
10/13/2011 c1 Storee make-ah
you did awesome... BEST COUPLE EVAH! It would be nice with a plot, but just an idea what if instead the King was Arthur and the whole Sonic and the black-knight never happend? But this Universes Sonic was were-wolf and Lancelot got introble for loving/be-friending him? Sorry... people say me giving suggestions like this is anoying so this is the last time I is doing this... T_T this idea is for who-ever
10/11/2011 c1 1TheUnrulyWereHog
Oh god, reading this reminded me of my FanFic and how people want me to continue it _… Anyway, you did a good job describing the setting, the castletown, and the forest. Though I was a bit upset at the broken Caliburn. Not to mention how you introduced Werehog, very nice.

Ah, the smex~