for Please Remember

10/1/2012 c4 3Fawn the Enasni Soul
Artimesis? UPDATE SOOOOOOON
10/1/2012 c4 7BookwormGirl16
Was it Arty? I love it when he's protective of her, it shows how great of a couple they would make!
9/23/2012 c3 Guest
Liked the story so far. Please do not quit it!
9/16/2012 c3 3Fawn the Enasni Soul
YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON! lol. I love your story!
8/13/2012 c3 Guest
-falls down on hands and knees- please, please, please, please, please- a hundred more pleases' later- update this story! it is really good. I love it!
5/22/2012 c3 82whitie
Suggestions

Well only the 5th books has ships, but it takes place in both moderen day london and Medival Italy: The Stravanganza Series by Mary Hoffman. If you were bored, you could always read Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
5/22/2012 c3 10Ru-Doragon
Ooooh! -winces- Okay, honestly, I walked away from this not really sure I was gonna review, but then I realized something that I feel is SUPER important to remind you of. If Holly thinks that she's still in High School, then she doesn't know that her parents are dead. Her dad died right around when she was 60, and (trust me on this, I spent hours figuring it out and doing the math to determine fairy age/human age equivalances) that would mean she was roughly 18-19 at the time. And her mom died after that, so if she's in High School, her dad hasn't died yet. B/c at 60, she would be starting college. So. Yeah. That's REALLY not good. Just felt it imperative to point this out. Good chapter, better than the last two I think. I would like to see updates on this, although it's not gonna kill me if it takes a while.

As for books on bandits, pirates, and sailing...ummm, I know a couple manga, if those count. Destiny's Hand (love, Love, LOVE this one) aaaaaand -thinks then is forced to go look it up- Wanted, by Hino Matsuri.
5/22/2012 c3 7BookwormGirl16
Oh Ah-temis XD It would be cool to have some chapters in Holly's POV to
5/22/2012 c3 3Crazy Female LEPrecon
I love your story. It's awesome. My favorite character is Holly, do you think that she could do some chapters in her POV? If you could, that would be great.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
5/22/2012 c3 SpockandKirkarePERF
Awesome! PleSe update soon! Add some hollyxarty too :)
4/19/2012 c1 mr.grumps
KEEP IT GOING!
4/12/2012 c2 0000000000000101000
dun dun dun... u own legendary writing skillz homes 2 stories that show ur insane talent level now
3/29/2012 c2 1may33
eu gostei muito da sua fic!

espero que você continue com ela o mais rapido possivel ^^

até a proxima...
3/26/2012 c2 7Ciousk
Heyy..x

Please carry on, it would mean alot to me! Don't lose your motivation! I am reading this! This is a great fic and I'm guessing that Artemis drop his glass of water rather than Holly smashing her. Please update soon

~FG.xx~
3/26/2012 c2 3Lord Jace
The idea of Holly having lost her memories(though we don't know how far back or if it was entirely yet) is ingenious and I loved her reaction to Artemis' presence and look forward to more after that cliffhanger of an ending.
67 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »