FanFiction.Net
for The Great Misadventure

12/10/2013 c7 5Mystery Day Dreamer
When and how is Sakura going to find out what Jutsus and Chakra are? I really enjoyed the story! _ I hope you update soon! 3
11/7/2013 c7 tenshi113
I love the story! Please update soon. \(o)/
12/31/2012 c7 15HachimitsuOukan
Ah, happy new year to you as well :3
Finally more canon characters appear! I was wondering why OCs appear in first chaps instead CCs
I suppose you're keeping them for the 'castle members'!
Looking forward to your update! I'm curious already
12/30/2012 c7 29Starlight-killer
Update soon!:) loved it
12/30/2012 c7 1PineapplexFudge Angel
oooh i cant wait to find out why sakura is so important! sasuke's being so rude to her lol plz update soon!
5/27/2012 c6 PineapplexFudge Angel
enter suigetsu and juugo! i wonder why sasuke wants sakura as his personal servant? hope i find out in the next chapter! oh and u said 'ino' instead of 'oni' (even though everyone should have already figured out its really ino)..and sasuke training to defeat itachi/avenge someone as usual?
5/27/2012 c6 Ilasor
So what happened to sakura's world?you know, the non-ninja world...? i mean...i want to know what happened after she left, too.hehe.

cool spin to the story :D

and sakura can repel the sharingan?or something?
5/27/2012 c6 Raikiri80
I like this story, this particular Sasuke reminds me of the one the Hebi Sasuke, when he basically showed no emotion at all. I hope he doesnt turn into Taka Akatsuki Sasuke (the one who wants to kill, and is obsessed with revenge).

Anyways I will be looking forward to updates!
5/27/2012 c6 10Good boy-chan
Kya! I love Suigetsu so much. I'm such a fangirl.

Just thought I'd point this out...you accidentally referred to Oni as Ino near the end of the chapter. I caught that Oni was supposed to be Ino (blonde hair blue eyes...'Oni' is 'Ino' backwards...well I think that's kinda a 'duh'...), so i just thought I'd point this out for you. :)

I like this story so far!
4/10/2012 c5 1PineapplexFudge Angel
Wow this fic just leaves me wanting to read more! Can't wait til u write the next chapter!
3/9/2012 c5 Silentwolf98
very interesting story. id love to see how it continues
3/5/2012 c5 4TDI-Ryro-Eclares
Awesome story!

2/28/2012 c5 19Timber Wolf of Purity
Whoa! :D That was a big chapter! I like it. ;)

So Sasuke's Sharingan doesn't work on Sakura? Hm... Wonder why.

I like Sakura's plan; practical and thought out. It sounds like something I would do, so I'm probably biased. ;-P Haha!

What was that ball of energy she got hit with! :O Will she be okay?

Oni is Ino, right?

Gah! I can't wait til the next chapter! :) You've done a good job with the development and your grammar is immaculate. :) Keep it up!

In Christ,