for I'd Follow You Anywhere

9/5/2013 c12 Dixie
I live in the New Orleans area and we don't have cliffs. The land is flat as a pancake and bogs are called swamps. Great story though.
8/31/2013 c12 10zendog
Great story. I've not really ventured into the Supernatual ff before but I love your Merlin stories so thought I'd take a gander. And I am so glad I did. Exciting, coherent and spot on characterisations. Fab.
8/30/2013 c12 zekeschance
Congrats on finishing this story! You really did an amazing job and loved the thoroughness of the whole thing. Thanks!
8/29/2013 c12 63general zargon
Awesome story - I thought you kept Sam and Dean in character, and I LOLed at how you wrote Bobby. I can actually see this story as an actual episode! :) I hope you keep up the great work!
6/29/2013 c11 zekeschance
I really liked how you went into so much detail with what Dean was thinking and feeling. Poor Sam was so confused! Liked the specter, great idea. Loved how Dean said out loud his dad was a hero. Congratulations on graduating! You should be very proud! Looking forward to more!
5/6/2013 c11 DearHart
OH MY GAAAAAAAAHD! DROWNING!DEAN IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE THING EVER! *FLAIL* When do u think you'll post the next chapter?
4/2/2013 c10 mamapranayama
I hope you can update soon. This is awesome so far!
3/19/2013 c10 DearHart
*GASP* Update soon! XD
2/14/2013 c9 76Unformal Sorrelle
I recently started watching this show (currently just got to season 4!) and since I like your Merlin stuff, I decided to check this fic out. I rather like it and am interested to see what happens next.
2/11/2013 c9 zekeschance
Loved when Dean left his baby on the side of the road and went to find his other baby - his baby brother - loved that line! Good to see you back. Hopefully updates will be faster! I always have to go back and read the previous chapter because I've forgotten what it was about! Looking forward to more.
2/11/2013 c9 10rozzy07
Wow - luckily I have stumbled across this wonderful story and just devoured all eight chapters whole and am still famished for more. Great writing, especially in showing both brothers inner torments and ongoing emotional pain at losing John. Now lets just hope Dean can get to his concussed, spectre controlled little brother, before the elements do him before the supernatural can! Thank you so much for such a wonderfully vibrant read which reminds all what is best about the show.
2/11/2013 c9 ALazyGeek
Woo, an update! I was planning on going through my alerts and deleting a few stories - glad I didn't now! Great chapter, keep it up :)
1/2/2013 c7 Nutella0Mutt
:D
12/31/2012 c8 zekeschance
So happy to see your name in my inbox! And you delivered as I knew you would. For once, would Dean just LISTEN to Sam? Ughhhhh...he can be so infuriating. And I love how your writing both boys. Can't wait to see what else you do to Sam! Thanks!
12/30/2012 c8 reannablue